Croissant x Diive?! (Angst😊)

Croissant x Diive.. Right before their oh so sad break up..!! 

_____________________________________________________________________

It was just a normal day at school for Croissant, or so she thought.. As Lia wanted to talk to Croissant about their friendship. While Diive wanted to know why Croissant was mostly talking to Book, and not to her, as her girlfriend she'd of course be worried that Croissant was avoiding her just to hang out with book..!

This all began when Croissant was just showing her cold side to both of them, while showing Book her cheerful side (bro croissant rlly is making gorilla movements and monkey noises in class tbh.)

Lia and Diive were thinking of a plan. When, where and of course what to say, to talk to Croissant about this, fake ass loyalty.

"Hey Croissant, can me and Diive talk to you for a moment?" Lia said as Diive was washing the ink from her hand in the bathroom. "Wait in front of the classroom, I'll get this dumbass from the bathroom." Lia, quickly ran to the bathroom grabbing the true dumbass who was washing the ink off her hand that she drew, imagine drawing on your hand right before break when it'll stain all your food.. (It stained the Cinnabon rolls to blue😭)

Lia was confused, where was Croissant as she didn't even take a minute to grab Diive, she noticed the window of the hallway outside of their building. Book and Croissant walking and laughing to the cafeteria. Lia and Diive just got annoyed, as they left the building following them.

"Wait Croissant- Ugh.." Lia grabbed Croissant's sleeve. "Why did you leave? We didn't even take a minute or even half a minute to come back from the bathroom." Croissant just looked at them and said in a monotone voice. "Mhm, sorry? I don't know, the bus monitor kicked me out to the cafeteria, what do you want me to do?" It was clearly a lie since they didn't hear the bus monitors voice or even saw her. And to make it worse, Croissant was just seeing it as a joke. 

Diive wanted to give a disgusted look to Croissant, but she just kept it to herself. Instead, Diive just punched Croissant's arm, though it was a bit of a weak punch (I wish if it just made her wake up her stupid self bro) "What so why didn't you even wait outside of the building? Or do you really like book more than your own girlfriend." (Shocking!!) as they went away from the two, furious.

___

Diive and Lia decided to just text this nerd ass instead, as they made a quick group chat of them three, though Diive's sister wanted to join this dumbass drama as she was watching from the side of the screen. Diive and Lia started to explain the situation and why they wanted to talk to her, as suddenly. Croissant just began saying she didn't fit in with them (she never did and never will) and how she was at fault (thankfully she knew it's her fault) 

They both just got annoyed from her behavior, as Diive just broke up with her..?! But Lia was still skeptical, as she didn't say anything about stopping their friendship or not.

____

A few weeks or so, Diive noticed Croissant was glaring at her now and then during the class. Diive was weirded out since they ended their relationship and friendship completely and now their just classmates.

P.E class started, and the teacher just had to put Lia, Ivy, Diive Croissant and a few other students in a team, to make it worse Croissant was the team leader. As each took their turn to show their basketball skills to the teacher. (Literally 70% of the class don't know how to play basketball..) Croissant went to tell Lia, Ivy and Diive something.
"Hopefully you remember to apologize to me. And since I'm a well mannered person. I will forgive you all, though I hope to hear an apology from you all."  The hell was this girl saying, and acting oh so formal and using that fake ass British accent didn't make it any better. Like we get it your amazing in English. They just ignored this dumbass for now, imagine apologizing to a person a harasser bro..💀

They just ignored her glares and words that she kept on nagging them to apologize as if she wasn't in the wrong herself as well. As school finally ended, Ivy and Diive were waiting for Lia outside of the bathroom, as they saw Croissant hopefully not repeating her words for the millionth time for the day, as she came closer to Diive. Holding Diive's wrist tightly and pulling her to the wall, pinning her. Diive was freaked out as Croissant was speaking random shit of apology or whatever.

Ivy sighed, as she pulled Diive away. (Ivy on top fr fr 😭😘) Thankfully, Lia came out of the bathroom in the right timing as they just went to their buses, ignoring Croissants calls.

Diive was still shocked and literally traumatized from what the hell just happened,  like imagine just getting pinned in the school hallway. She was leaning her head on the window and closing her eyes tryna get some sleep since she probably slept barely an hour like the emo she is.. She for real for real wanted to get away from her but Croissant didn't stop for a few days. Let's just hope someone punches Croissants face into reality and let her know world doesn't really revolve around her and she ain't no protagonist in some anime with her husband or the character she is down bad for, Dabi. (Dabasat suits him better so i'll use it from now on😋)

_____

Uh like almost 1k words don't forget to like subsicribe with notifications or however it's spelled and comment down below what other ships you want and if you want fluff, angst or whatever