Croissant x Map

This is like Croissant and Map being in the same class (which I wish was true)

________________________________________________________________________________

3RD POV

CROISSANT WAS

  lying her head down on the table, hands around her head as a pillow as she was in a whole another world from the teacher who's teaching the class, staring at Map with a smirk on her face and half lidded eyes. (Roblox smirk face Frfr) She couldn't focus from class, fascinated by how map got new glasses which she heard Cheese, Barney, Ivy, Salmon, Lia and Diive call ugly, though she thought the complete opposite.. She fell in love with her once again. Butterflies in her stomach were flying around.

________________________________________________________________________________

"CROISSANT PLEASE FOCUS."

 The teacher said, Croissant whined, as she sat up, fixing her position, getting her notebook out (FOR ONCE). She noticed Map staring at her for a moment, as she stared back making eye contact with her for a moment. Map quickly looked down avoiding eye contact, wanting to take notes and not make out with Croissant in the middle of a Physics review session.  Croissant rolled her eyes at Maps avoidance of eye contact, as she got out her pencil finally deciding to take notes for the rest of the class.

________________________________________________________________________________

THE BELL

Rang, as Croissant quickly stood up, taking Map by the wrist to the bathroom quickly. Map gasped from the sudden pull, as she walked faster trying to not fall and catch up "C-croissant what are you doing- Where are you taking me?!" Map said a bit annoyed, as Croissant walked faster, entering the bathroom. Croissant pinned Map to the wall inside the bathroom stall, not letting her get away. "Why have you been avoiding me so suddenly? You think I haven't noticed yet?" Croissant scoffed, as she smirked at Map, yet with an annoyed smirk. "Exams are closer I need to focus since my grades are getting low.." Croissant's eyes widened a bit, as she got an idea on her head. "Need a tutor? For private lessons~?"

________________________________________________________________________________

and then they made out in the bathroom stall