A new world

Norman was back as himself. He was hiding in an alleyway trying to hide the glider." Coward!" Norman jumped at the sudden voice as fear filled his body, knowing who the voice belonged to." We have a new world to cocker." Norman turned around to face the goblin mask." You make me sick." The goblin growled." Leave me alone, please." Norman pleaded." Look at you hiding in the shadows, hiding from what you truly are. You can't expect yourself!" Norman grabbed a rock and used it to smash the goblin mask, but he could still hear its horrible laugh.

The first place Norman tries to go to is his home; he isn't to see his husband and son, but when he gets there, there are people already living there called the bishops; when he gets to a computer, he finds it is a lot more advanced than what he is used to he looks up Oscorp, but nothing comes up. He looks up at himself, still nothing then his husband, still nothing, and finally, his son, nothing; it's like they don't exist here. With this new information, he just started to wander the streets until he saw a building with a poster of Spiderman called Fest. He goes into the building, and Spiderman will help him. When he gets in, a young woman comes up to him." Hello, I'm May Parker; how can I help you?" Norman looks at her in shock. From what he can remember, May Parker was an old woman." Hello, Ms. Parker. I'm looking for Spiderman. I'm not from this universe, and everything is so different. It was 2001 where I come from, and now it's 2024."

He is spiraling into a mental breakdown, and the next thing he realizes is he is in the back room. May Parker gives him some clothes to cover up the goblin suit and goes to call her nephew; she can hear her call the goblin a flying elf, which gets a chuckle out of Norman." On Mr. Osborn, my nephew will be here any minute. Would you like some donuts?" Norman nodded, not realizing until now how hungry he was, but before he could take a bite, a boy around 17 in a Spider-Man suit was ready to fight. "You can't be Peter Parker." But he is Norman trying to tell them that he is not from here, but the memories of his husband and son not being here almost break him. May took Peter to the side to talk to Norman about the donuts again and started stuffing them into his jacket pocket, wanting to save them from later. "OK, Mr. Osborn, let's take you out of the sanctum sanctorum." Norman thought that was a funny name for a lab.