19 ~ Death Stars End ~

The ship was shaking which caused the elite stormtroopers to try hard in holding their ground. But when it came to fighting against their former lord and you it was almost an unfair fight. The stormtroopers circled you which caused Anakin to put his back to you and you to do the same to him. Oddly, it almost felt right to do. When he swung his saber it was like you felt it flow through you. When you did the same he felt the same pull.

You saw what he did and vice versa. This was absolutely incredible! Was this what the true ability of the dyad is? Being lost in thought Anakin spun his lightsaber around in a spin and turned his back to cut right through the stormtrooper heading your way. You grabbed Anakin's thigh and swung your saber as well and cut through the next. The flow of the force between you two was almost making you both feel a bit drunk. Anakin was smiling and enjoying himself and you couldn't deny that you where too.

"If you two are almost done in there hurry up!" Obi-wan said through the comlink on your belts.

"Right" Anakin replied

He held his hand out and thrusted the rest of the stormtroopers out of your way. He took your hand and held it with a life like grip.

"Stay close, love. We need to leave before they —"

The ship shook violently and you ended up being pushed into him. Anakin looked angry as he grabbed the comlink.

"Obi-wan what the fuck is going on out there? I said to give us enough time to escape before hitting the weak point"

"I haven't given the order! Who the heck is doing this?!"

Soon the captain from the meeting room began to speak. "That would be me. Everyone wants this over quickly. I intend to do so"

"You can't do that with us on the ship!" You tired to sound not as angry. But you couldn't help it.

Anakin gripped your hand as he tried not to break the com. "Don't fire there again. We need to leave"

"Sorry Vader. I don't believe for a second you've changed. You and that bitch killed many good people. Lots of us came to an agreement that you two need to die with the empire" the captain turned his com off

Anakin was growing more angry. You could feel it through your dyad link. You couldn't blame him. But you had to think straight. You grabbed his hand with your free one. He looked to you and his eyes softened. Almost like he came to the realization you where still here.

"Anakin! Y/n! I can't get them to stop my ship is right outside the Death Star! Hurry!" Obi-wan implored us.

"Ani! We need to keep calm and make it to Obi-wan! Then we can handle the captain"

He took a breath and nodded "and dealing with him I will"

He kept a hold of your hand as he ran with you to the hanger you had landed at. However, the ship started to tilt and you and he fell into the wall. Anakin grabbed the doorframe with his robotic hand as you missed your side by an inch.

"Ah!"

"Y/n!"

Anakin reached out to you. When you where out of reach and heading to the open hanger room he used the force and pulled you back to him. He quickly wrapped his free arm around you. You held onto him looking down. You noticed Obi-wan's ship right under you.

"Ani!!"

He looked down and noticed Obi-wan opening the ramp.

"Let go Anakin! Both of you need to fall into my ship!"

"Are you crazy?! We'd freeze to death in space before we get in there"

"Well, not really. It would hurt, sure. But we'd live and recover" anakin spoke weighing his options