chapter 3: you knew!

"So Shoto..., how's Midoriya been doing?" Fuyumi ask as she, Natsuo and shoto are eating lunch with Rei.

"Yes, I am also curious about him?, how is your friend doing?" Rei ask.

Todoroki swallows his cold soba, before speaking.

"He seemed fine, he's going to I-island to fight in a tournament

"He seemed fine, he's going to I-island to fight in a tournament." He says before eating some more soba.

"Oh really?, how exciting?, do you know what day the first event starts?" Rei ask.

"Should be starting Thursday, but Midoriya won't be up against just anyone, he'll be up against some of the toughest pros, father also received an invitation but he refused to go, why i don't know." Shoto says

"Well, I hope when he returns you can bring him here, I would like to meet the boy who helped you use your fire." She says with a soft smile.

Shoto nods as the four Todoroki's finish their food.

(SpongeBob narrator)

Later...

After saying goodbye to their mother, Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo make there way back to U.A, when they suddenly hear yelling...

"Holy shit... Midoriya has an entire music collection!!" Mina yells

"We should totally listen to them!" Toru says excited.

"No!, this is an invasion of someone's privacy, Midoriya had those hidden for a reason!" Iida yells as Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo look to see almost everyone in Midoriya's room, Natsuo and Fuyumi are blown away by all the different posters and action figures of All might.

'My, he really is a fanboy...' Fuyumi thinks blushing while Shoto is looking at the bag holding all of Midoriya's music.

'Crap...' He thinks before speaking.

"What are you all doing?" He ask.

"Everyone turns to see Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo.

"Oh Todoroki, we we're just uh..." momo says sweatdropping.

"I see you all found Midoriya's music." He says neutrally getting everyone's attention.

"Wait Todoroki, you knew about this?!" Mina yells.

"Yeah." Todoroki says.

"Shoto you never said Midoriya could sing." Fuyumi says though she's curious how good Izuku is.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ICY-HOT?!" Bakugo yells, he was furious because he's known Izuku the longest but never knew he could sing.

"You never asked, and I agree with Iida, you shouldn't be going through Midoriya's things." He says becoming serious.

"I agree with Todoroki and Iida, we don't have permission from Midoriya." Tokoyami says.

"Yeah I kinda agree too, this isn't vary manly of us." Kirishima says.