Chapter 2

1.2

The photographer patted Yan Yun on the shoulder with unsatisfied intentions. After so many years of photography, there were only a handful of people who could make him so reluctant to end his work.

It's a pity that his working hours are all arranged, otherwise he thinks it wouldn't be a problem for him to shoot for three days and three nights.

Yan Yun changed his clothes. Just now Tang Xuan asked him to wait for a while. Now that he has taken all the photos, Tang Xuan hasn't come back yet. But it was not good to just walk away, so he sat down in the hall outside and waited.

"Sorry, I've been waiting for a long time." After about another time of taking photos, Tang Xuan finally appeared, with an expression on her face that she had solved a big problem. She walked over with a relaxed look and patted her. Yan Yun sat down opposite him with his shoulder.

"A piece of good news, do you want to hear it?"

"Generally speaking, this sentence means 'a piece of good news or a piece of bad news, which one do you want to hear'? Isn't there any bad news?" Yan Yun didn't wait for long at all. The patient mood, in turn, joked.

As expected, Tang Xuan covered her mouth and laughed unconsciously, saying: "It's a pity not. But you must be very happy to hear this good news."

She cleared her throat and said: "The cover of the next issue of "Pure Wind" It's decided, it's you!"

Yan Yun had already guessed it in his heart, was he pretending to be a "silly, sweet angel" for nothing?

He had already collected information before coming here, and the cover theme of the next issue of "Pure Wind" was "Angel Boy". And from the conversation he overheard among the staff when he first arrived, and the distressed expression on Tang Xuan's face, he also surmised that the actor Lu Hong, who was supposed to shoot the cover of the next issue, couldn't do it.

"Pure Wind" publishes an issue every half month, and usually the next few issues have to be filmed a month in advance. Now that Lu Hong suddenly broke the contract, he couldn't find a second one that fit the theme. people.

Yan Yun's performance was indeed in line with the theme of "angel", but he was not famous enough, which made Tang Xuan very embarrassed. Then he reported to the editor-in-chief and held an urgent meeting to discuss whether to use Yan Yun for the next project. Issue cover.

Thinking of the small meeting just now, Tang Xuan was still a little confused. The editor-in-chief and other deputy editor-in-chief had not seen Yan Yun's performance, so naturally they were dubious about what she said about Yan Yun, no matter how much she assured her.

Their idea is that since they can't find the right person, they should change the topic.

Although this will disrupt the entire year's plan of "Pure Wind", they really have no other choice.

Just when Tang Xuan was about to give up persuasion, Mr. Fu who came to inspect the branch company did not know when he stood outside the door.

"I just saw his performance, he can do it." Mr. Fu only said this sentence, but it completely turned the situation around. The editor-in-chief, who was already thinking about what theme to change for the next issue, just thought for a moment and agreed immediately. The cover character of the first issue is Yan Yun.

"Congratulations." Tang Xuan smiled and said, "The shooting time is in these days. I will schedule it later and let you know. Is that okay?"

Yan Yun nodded, the smile on his face showing the joy in his heart. It's even more pure - the cover of "Pure Wind" is such a big step.