6/ WOOYOUNG - blocked!

That bastard cockblocker knew exactly what he was doing. All along pretending to be supportive and understanding about how I feel, and then at the one time where I truly need him to give me some space and to be a wingman, he shuts it down. After years of witnessing my struggles, why was he choosing this moment to interfere? Sure, I hadn't been completely honest with Hongjoong about every aspect of my friendship with San. Some things I wanted and needed to keep just between us. Truthfully, I was a little scared that if he knew we had pushed the envelope a little as friends, that at times we acted more as lovers (even if it was usually only after a night of drinking), he would shut it down. Like maybe Hongjoong was only sympathetic because he didn't think I stood a chance.

After a beat passed and it was clear Hongjoong wasn't still watching us, I laughed nervously, stepped back and dropped my arms to my sides, then wrapped them around the back of San's neck. I fell into his embrace, my head leaning on his chest. He whispered, "Let's pick this up again later." Now that I knew he wanted me, even if it was only a fraction as much as I wanted him, I was ready to jump right in and it seemed like he was too. As we headed back to the waiting room, San had his arm wrapped around my lower back and held onto my butt, squeezing it a little, and it was a billion times sexier than the thousands of times he'd done it before. I was so giddy it was difficult to hold back from immediately turning around so we could finish what we started.

Sadly, reality closed in and I definitely couldn't kiss San in front of the members, even if we were all constantly trying, and sometimes succeeding, to kiss Yeosang. I looked over at Yunho and Yeosang as we walked into the waiting room and they clearly talked once I left to find San. They were giving each other knowing glances as San slyly gave my ass one final rub before heading over to the couch to talk to Seonghwa hyung. I chose to ignore Hongjoong hyung glaring at me out of the corner of my eye since I was very upset with him for interrupting what would have been a perfect moment that was years in the making. Mingi was singing off key along with Jongho as he belted out his latest favorite ballad in another corner of the room, both of them seemingly completely oblivious at first, then nudging each other and glancing over at Hongjoong with curious looks on their faces.

Well, this was going to be interesting.