Info.

Hi there, fellow Macaque lovers! I wanted to contribute to the Macaque fandom, so here it is! There are a few guidelines for whatever you're looking for:

🍋- Lemon/smut/NSFW (ages of the characters will obviously be 18+ Warnings will be stated).

🌹- Romance.

💔 - Heartbreak.

☁️ - Fluff.

🎟️ - Requests.

Generally, if not requested otherwise, this will be a human female reader x Macaque thingy. So if you want a male or gender-neutral/non-binary monkey or other species reader then don't be shy to let me know when you're requesting!

Thank you for reading so far. I am open to doing a love triangle with Wukong with Macaque as the dominant crush, if you want one with Wukong as the dominant crush then go request/look for it in my Wukong x Reader it'll be somewhere in my published. Or if you want them to be equal, please state so, it may also be published in the Wukong x Reader thingy. I also will NOT be doing anything with Azure for LMK because of the selfish reason that I really fricken hate the thought of them in any kind of intimate relationship and will make no exceptions for anyone.

Oh, another thing my gorgeous followers... The art/gifs used in this story thingy are not mine, all credit is reserved for the owners/artists.