Prologue

In the raining night of New York two robbers are running in the dark alley ways trying to out run someone who is chasing them down.
"Crap! Is he still after us?" One of the ski masked robber said to his partner who was wearing the same outfit as him a black hoodie with jeans along with the mask.
"I don't know keep running" His partner said wanting to avoid him but feared the worst when they stopped at a dead end. The two looked around in fear as they heard something in the rooftops as they pulled out their glocks.

"Make sure he doesn't get the duffle" He said to his partner as he looked around the rooftops as for a moment he saw something but it moved fast he was now panicking even more.
"Show yourself! I ain't afraid to shoot!" He said as he began to shoot his glock at the rooftops hoping to shoot their enemy. He stopped shooting as he lowered his gun looking back at his partner who still held the duffle bag full of money they robbed from the liquor store he then felt something on his chest as he looked down at his chest seeing a spider web as he felt himself being pulled up as he screamed but is hit against the wall making him knocked out. His partner wit the duffle looked up seeing his partner dangling on a web on one of the stairs on the walls.

He is now in more fear as he pointing his gun around seeing a figure sticking against the wall as he began to shoot his glock at the figure who only jumped down dodging the bullets as the robber kept firing at him to no avail as the figured dodge everyone of them. The robber tried to fire his gun again but has ran out of ammo as he began to stand back as the figure approached him revealing him to be a slim 5'8 feet male wearing a red hoodie with blue arm sleeves, with a white spider symbol on his chest, blue sweats, black gloves, with a black mask which also had goggles on them.

"Look you can have the money okay! You can have the cut just don't hurt me!" He said in fear as he threw the duffle bag at the hoodied figure who just looked down at it. He walked slowly at the robber who had no way of escape grabbing his sweater and pinning against the wall looking at him.
"W-Who are you?!?!" The Robber asked in fear as he didn't want to be killed he is just a petty thief.
"Spider-Man remember that" Spider-Man said as he punched him across the face knocking him out as he dropped him on the floor. He looked around to see if there was anyone else which there was not as he then heard police sirens as they were bound to come as the robbers did their guns causing noise as he quickly webbed them up along with the duffle bag in from of them as he jumped on the and climbed on tbh e rooftop.

He left the area just in time as two police officers arrived seeing two robbers tied up in webbing as they looked down at the duffle bag seeing the money as whoever did this is a vigilante. Spider-Man is sitting on a nearby rooftop as he took off his mask revealing to be a teenager with a white skin complexion, dark brown hair, and purple eyes which were rare genetic in the world. He sighed as he began to think about things that happened in the past couple of weeks from breaking in the Roxxon corporation with his one of his best friend Jack to getting bit by a radioactive altered spider to losing his father by a mugger he felt like his life has taken a turn for the worst as he began to reflect on things that happened recently.

(Author notes: Hello this is my first time writing a story hopefully you enjoy as much I am writing it!)