Chapter 1: Where it all started Pt. 1

Aaron Myers the fifteen year old teen is making his way to Midtown Highschool is riding on his black skateboard wearing a red hoodie, jeans, and white sneakers paying no mind to the wind as he heard his phone ring as he stopped as he pulled it out and began to answer him.
"Hello? Billy?" Aaron answered one of his best friends he knew since elementary Billy Connors son of researcher Curt Connors who lost his right in a car accident a decade ago.
brought the project papers right? It's due next week and I want to get it done as soon a possible" Billy said reminding him of their project about space in their science class it is half their grade very important.

Aaron pulled out his backpack and began to pull out note books and papers looking for it as he walked. He didn't find the paper and sighed to himself.

"Crap sorry Billy I didn't-" Aaron said and before he could finish his sentence he bumped into someone without looking as he fell on the floor. He looked to see a female wearing a white shirt with a blue blouse who was also on the floor due to Aaron not paying attention. The teen quickly got up not caring about his backpack, Skateboard, and phone which was on the floor as he helped up the female.

"Hey are you okay? I'm so sorry about that it was my fault" Aaron said apologizing to her as she removed her hair from her face seeing her brown eyes along with her red lip stick as he recognized who it was.

"Claire? My God I'm so sorry for that I didn't see you and yeah" Aaron said feeling like a idiot it is Claire Rodriguez one of the pretties girls in school and his crush since elementary school but is too much of a coward to tell her how he feels and now he felt like stupid.

"Aaron? It's okay I shouldn't have seeing where I was going as well are you okay?" Claire asked him in her beautiful voice. Aaron face began to light up red as everytime time he heard her speak he would be amazed by it everything about her is amazing from her voice to her beauty and her kindness to others.

"Oh yeah I'm totally fine like I didn't feel a thing heh...." Aaron said as he wanted to slap himself he sounded like a complete dork in front of her he felt like anything could go wrong as he did talk to her but couldn't be in full conversations with her.

"Aaron your stuff fell do you need help with them? I feel bad about it it's the least I can do" Claire said as she smiled to him. He looked behind him seeing his stuff on the ground as he quickly picked them up feeling so embarrassed that she offered him help.
"Nope everything is good thanks for the offer Claire.... Uh so you going to school as well huh" Aaron said that is a very obvious question they both go to the same school and even have a class together.
"Of course Aaron well I'm glad none of us got hurt but I have to catch up to my friend I will see you later Aaron and be careful I don't want to see you hurt" Claire said and with that she walked off.

Aaron watched her leave as he stared at her he is in love with her he wished he had the courage to ask her on a date he then heard his phone as Billy was still on the other end as he put the phone back to his ear.
"Crap sorry Billy my phone and stuff drop when I bumped into Claire like a dumbass" Aaron said to him as Billy spoke back.

"Yeah I know dude I heard the whole conversation you sounded like a complete dork you have been in love with her since the fifth grade you gotta ask her out anyways do you have the paper?" Billy asked his friend.

"No dude I forgot it at home I promise to bring it tomorrow anyways I will see you at school soon" Aaron said apologizing to Billy he knew Billy is very serious when it came to school as he is one of the smartest students in Midtwon High.

"Typical Aaron fine be sure to bring it tomorrow man this is very important for us see you at school" Billy said and with that hanged up as Aaron sighed putting his phone away and began to put his skate board down and skated again now making his way to school.

Aaron kept skating until he heard a car honk turning around to see a black mustang looking closer he saw the driver bring his best friend Jack Anderson knowing him since he was a little kid but he wondered why he is driving so he decided to walk towards the car.

"Jack is that you? I haven't seen you in a while man" Aaron said to his best friend who hasn't been to school in awhile and missed him.

"Yeah me too Aaron like the car? It's amazing and as for school well I dropped out" Jack said getting out of the car to greet his best friend where he hugged him and then letting go of him as he has Brown spikey hair wearing a black leather jacket with jeans and is a year older than Aaron.

"Hell yeah it looks sweet I gotta get my own car soon and you dropped out? Jack I know you always hated school but why now?" Aaron asked as he always known Jack hated school but to drop put caught him off guard it kind of felt unlike Jack to do that.

"I know man but I have something else going on for me you down to find out I know you don't wanna go to school c'mon just skip for one day what to do say I'm sure Billy doesn't need you" Jack said putting his arm around Aaron trying to convince him to ditch school
Aaron never really ditched school but sometime he even hated going to it but he never really thought about it but the car looked sweet and he wanted to find out about Jack dropping school so he would accept.

"Alright I'm in" Aaron said as Jack smiled letting go off his arm off of him as he motioned him to the car and when they got Jack drove off and would explain everything to Aaron about his new path.