Leaked

It was P.E. Soccer practice. Jake and Jay were on different teams for the first time. The instructor had intentionally divided the teams for a 'fairer' game, that most students wanted. The teams that the two were on, always won, no matter who they fought with. And, not everyone was happy with it.

Jake was the striker and his team was running almost parallel to Jay's with 4-3, by only 1 point.

It was a ten-minute break. Jake saw some students approaching them, and recognized Niki and Jungwon immediately, among the others. Jay almost spat out the water on Jake on realizing. He was really whipped.

Niki approached Jake, with a big smile on his face, followed by a shy Jungwon.

"We're joining!" Niki exclaimed.

"How did they even let you in?" Jay asked in suspicion.

"The instructor let us in, Jay hyung. She said we could join if we didn't have classes." Jungwon replied and Jay shut up.

"So which team are you o-" Niki was interrupted by the instructor calling them on the field.

Jake smiled and ran to where the teams collected. The instructor put Niki and Jungwon and the rest of their classmates into the two teams. One of them had to sit out with some of Jake's classmates, unfortunately.

Niki was on Jay's team and Jungwon on Jake's.

Half way through the second half, Niki was playing too well for Jake's team to catch up with. They were at 4-6. Jay was at an advantage. Jungwon was new to soccer. A lot of positions were changed for the younger students, but Jake was still the stiker.

30 minutes into the game. The game was tense and Jake was tired. He was slowing down with every passing minute. He ran towards the opposing goal post, while kicking the ball with his tired feet, until Niki ran into him, trying to sweep away the ball. But, he slipped, taking down Jake with him, landing on his forearms on top of Jake. Jake was stunned by the younger.

Heeseung pushed down his shoulders, pinning him to the mattress, while kissing him. He didn't budge, tired from the extra time he had to work. Heeseung parted the kiss and moved south, peppering soft kisses on his collarbone and down his chest, gently. Jake twitched with each kiss, moaning at some of them-

"Are you okay?" The instructor came running to check on the two.

Niki nodded and so did Jake. Niki mouthed a 'sorry' to the elder. Jake shook his head, indicating that it was alright and smiled at Niki. Jake insisted that he continue the rest of the game. So they did.

Jake managed to score a goal within the last 10 minutes, but they lost to 5-7.

No sign of Heeseung. He had really disappeared, which was weird. Him taking back the burden of projects from Jake. Weird. His sudden unanticipated confession. More than weird. He didn't even see the elder for the last five days.

Niki was becoming comfortable with Jake. He and Jake had not hung out since the movie night. But the two had been walking to school together regularly, Niki picking Jake up every morning. They even played soccer together the previous day, only the two of them, in Jack's backyard, which was so big that 'backyard' was a little too small to describe it.

But Jay didn't know. Jake was nervous about breaking it to Jay. He couldn't imagine how he would react after coming to know that the two of his best friends were together. He might feel third-wheeled. But, even Jake was not yet fully invested in the thing he and Niki had.

He was walking to class with Jay. Niki and Jungwon had classes and Jungwon wouldn't let him bunk, so they had to part. They walked past Heeseung's class. Jake didn't find Heeseung in his class. He was disappointed. He really wanted to see the elder, even just for a second, just a glance would do. He was starting to miss Heeseung, but he was never going to admit that.