𝟏𝟓.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱

"Hey," Marlene smiled, gasping for air as she slowed down and stopped infront of Amelia. "Hey," Amelia smiled at the blondie. "Was James bothering you?" 

Amelia shook her head no, "Nah, he was just saying hello, I think he finally got the message," she shrugged. "God, he's out of his mind, he physically forced us to run 5 rounds around the pitch and since it's been a long time, we might have suddenly forgotten how to fly and now he's forcing us to practice until school time,"

"For once, I want school time to come fast," Amelia giggled, shrugging "Well, suit yourself, I'm having a nice morning," Marlene groaned "I'm like the only girl here,"

"Hey! Maybe you should join," "Hell no," Amelia said, glaring at the girl.

"Mckinnon, aren't you supposed to be practicing now?" James appeared from behind, making Marlene flinched. "Relax Potte-" "I can't, okay? Do you wanna lose to Slytherin?"

"No... but you said you needed a chaser right? Well, I think our Amy here should join," Marlene said to James. "And I said no," Amelia added. "Why not? Didn't you play basketball with your father?" 

"I do, but I suck," Amelia wrapped her arms in front of her chest "Sure you do," James laughed, "Well, come to tryout, I won't make fun of you," James said teasingly before walking away, the pieces of equipment on his shoulder, his hand holding it in place. 

Amelia looked at his figure as he walked away. "Oh, is that Amelia Harrington falling for James Potter I see?" Marlene teased. "Hey! Shut up!" Amelia swatted her, making the blonde giggle, walking back to the Quidditch team.

Amelia sighed as she was dragged to tryouts by Marlene. She knew what Marlene was doing. While Marlene hated what James had done, she still liked them together and constantly found a reason for them two to be in the same room as each other.

Amelia secretly liked that but Marlene doesn't have to know.

"I don't understand why I have to go," Amelia whined, letting her blond friend drag her across Hogwarts.

Marlene smirked "You know why, and come on! I wanna see who's gonna be my teammate this year,"

Amelia rolled her eyes "Whatever," she mumbled.

As Marlene skipped off to the field, Amelia noticed Remus sitting alone a bench, focused on the book he was reading. "Hey," Amelia greeted as she approached Remus. The boy almost flinched, snapping his head towards her "Hi, Amy," Amelia smiled at that. 

"What book are you reading?" 

"Oh, Anne of Green Gables, you lent me this remember?" Amelia let out an 'oh'. "You almost finished it. I couldn't finish the first chapter. You're a real nerd, y'know that?" Amelia let out a giggle, making Remus smile slightly. 

"What you're here for?" Remus questioned. The girl shrugged "Marlene dragged me along, probably because James is here as well," 

Remus smiled "Yeah? Well, I do agree James and you look good together," Amelia rolled her eyes at that, moving her gaze to James who was instructing the team, hands on his hips. 

"I know he was a dick, asking out Lily like that but he didn't mean it. It was just James being James," 

"Are you seriously defending him?" Amelia turned to Remus with a stern look, to which he raised his hands up in defense "Just sayin'"

"Why are you here?" Amelia asked "You're not the biggest fan of Quidditch," Remus looked to the field "Sirius and James woke me up, so I figured I'd just follow," 

Amelia followed his gaze to Sirius. Amelia scoffed "Is there anything between you and Sirius?" Amelia teased, making Remus blush. "No! Why would you say that?" 

"Oh come on, you haven't had a girlfriend, nor have you had a crush on any girl at all.." Amelia trailed off "Besides, you and Sirius suddenly have this weird tension between you two," 

"It's not like that!" Remus's face was as red as a tomato, making Amelia chuckle "Just sayin'" Amelia mocked. 

"Are you saying that I'm queer?" Remus let out a laugh "You said it, not me!" There was a silence between them two. "Are you, though?" Amelia raised an eyebrow. Remus stayed silent, avoiding her eye contact. 

Amelia gasped, slapping a hand to her mouth "Oh my gosh!" Remus shhed her "Hey!"  

"I knew it!" Amelia quieted down, whisper shouting, a wide grin on her face. "You don't seem that surprised,"

"You can never surprise me, Lupin," Amelia laughed, throwing her head back. 

"Hey, dumbass," Sirius walked towards them, "Oh, you're here," Sirius said without thinking, making Amelia scrunch her face "What's wrong with me being here?" 

Sirius gesture towards James who was walking towards them as well. Amelia rolled her eyes, packing up her things, glaring at Sirius for ruining her conversation with Remus. 

"Lads," James said before trailing off, noticing Amelia. "Amy, hi," James waved awkwardly at her. "Hi?" She waved back, trying to look unamused. 

She walked away, smiling slightly when she heard Sirius tease James. She looked back, her smile widen when she saw Remus winked at her.