#TheSuggestion

Team Valenrue were busy rehearsing for their next presentation. It was a Viennese Waltz and for some odd reason there wasn't a live show for 2 more weeks because of some programming reasons. So they had 2 weeks to do their rehearsals and work on their routine. Over the course of the competition they've become even closer. They utter I love yous quite often. They call each other babe and usually begin or end every sentence with that. "Really, babe? Sure thing, babe. Babe, are you hungry?" Touching each other in a somehow inappropriate way during rehearsals has come off as normal to them after all they were "professionals" but of course there were times that it wasn't as comfortable. They've been hanging out with each other's family and friends often having dinners or visiting rehearsals or getting calls or messages from the other's family. Constant kisses have been given out during rehearsals and sometimes even during the live shows.

Mainly, they've been couple-y all throughout the show. They've been the butt of all couple jokes of the other contestants and everybody was rooting for them to get together soon but they always manage to correct people and emphasize that they're just friends even though their actions tell a completely different story which never goes unnoticed by the people around them.

"Are you two seriously not getting together in any way?" Noah said wiggling his eyebrows towards Val. The group laughed. Even Rue and Val joined in. The group was having fun during a rehearsal break.

"Nope. No way. We're totally just friends. Our focus is to snag that trophy. Right, Val?" He just nodded in agreement. Some of the dancers gave him a skeptical look while some even raised their eyebrows while trying to just agree with Rumer.

Back to their current rehearsal. They've agreed on a song and coincidentally it's part of the 50 shades of grey soundtrack. I mean, way to go emphasizing the growing sexual tension between you two.

"So my hands would go like this." Val demonstrated how his hand will run along Rue's torso and she watched from the mirror in front of them. She seems unfazed at how intimate that look or in their case feels.

"Then you'd put on a drama while I'm doing that." She did what she was instructed to do and Val looked at the execution. For a while his mind flew off watching their interaction in the mirror and went to imagine land but quickly snapped out of it.

In the middle of the song Val said they'd have to put on more drama since the song and dance calls for it especially during the pre-chorus part.

"What if instead of a build-up in dance we like go face to face and stare at each other. And me being "Anastasia" would be all I want to kiss you and you being "Christian" you would lead me on for a second there but you will break it before it actually does happen. So we'd have like an 8 count staring action" Rumer's suggestion was dangerous and its pushing Val to his limits of self-control especially now that Val has secretly developed feelings for her but decided to push it away as Rumer wished.

And this suggestion was the start of the whirlwind that they didn't see coming.