𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐝.

━━━━ ❛ COLD-BLOODED
          * ˚ ✦   ❛ shed every skin that doesn't
           fit, even if they call you
          cold-blooded.   and when they try to
         stop your growth? unhinge your jaw
          — go for the throat. ❜

               ━━━━ WYVORNN, 2023               (emily prentiss x fem!oc)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

               ━━━━ WYVORNN, 2023
               (emily prentiss x fem!oc)

blood on your hands, they say.   as though it stops there; at your wrist, like a glove.   as though you could do this, and there could be any part of you that wasn't stained or dripping.

          ✵ ˚ : · when jacquelyn mckenna sealed her criminal record for a second time and joined the los angeles police department nearly two years ago, she finally believed that her worries had been left in the past, sealed within the power of a judge who gave her a second chance after a long life filled with anger and hatred.
          she earned her place.
          from a condemned murderer to a homicide detective, clearly something out there was watching over her — something she didn't quite believe in.   she became the very thing she once feared would get their hands on her.
          she captured her darkness and made it her own.   she climbed the ranks faster than anyone expected until she came out on top — and one could say that she became better for it.
          so it was quite the surprise when jacquelyn's boss sent her record — her clean record — to quantico, virgina, where the main headquarters of the behavioral analysis unit stood.   it was even more of a surprise when the young woman received a letter of transfer, a letter detailing that her skills were needed within the federal bureau of investigation.
          climbing to her feet had risen her above anything she ever dreamed of becoming, and she would not pass up this opportunity.
          but packing up her life and moving to the east coast was not easy, and the young detective is thrown into the deep end without any preparation for what lies ahead.
          suspicion from those she would work beside, and not to mention that one in particular had the ability to unseal her record — a record she'd gone through hell and back to seal the first time, then relapsed when someone thought themselves above the power of a judge.
          but these people?
          they were different.
          they could destroy everything she worked for, easily.   and once her past came out, she would never be able to piece together the broken fragments.
          jacquelyn lost everything around her. the world burned by her hands, and yet he still remained on her feet.   she learned valuable lessons, but that did not make her kind to the world that abandoned her.   that did not make her care.
          no friends, no foes.
          a monster painted as a savior.
          she is a wolf trapped in the body of a sheep, and her temper is rising with each comment about the life she just wants to leave in the past.
          she made a name for herself.   she was dragged into the darkness and came out on her own, not shining like a diamond, but bruised and battered from the struggle.
          no matter what it took, no matter how many people stood in her way, she would find her happy ending.
          but profiling is in the nature of the behavioral analysis unit, and her presence among them has stirred a hungry monster that is eager for escape.
          poking the beast only enrages it, and many know that the most dangerous animal in the world is one that is backed into a corner with no way out.
          jacquelyn lost everything once to the selfish nosiness of other people, and if it happens again among more people she is supposed to trust with her life, then it doesn't matter.
         she will go down, and she will take each and every one of them down with her.

JACQUELYN MCKENNA
          the homicide lieutenant
                    PORTRAYED BY — holland
                    roden.

JACQUELYN MCKENNA          the homicide lieutenant                    PORTRAYED BY — holland                     roden

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

          ━━━━  ❛ nothing ever ends poetically.   it ends, and we turn it into poetry.   all that blood was never once beautiful.   it was just red.

          ✫  *  ✧ ˚  · EXTENDED CAST

                    jason gideon.     mandy
                    patinkin.
                    aaron hotchner.     thomas
                    gibson.
                    elle greenaway.     lola
                    glaudini.
                    derek morgan.     shemar
                    moore.
                    spencer reid.     matthew gray
                    gubler.
                    jennifer jareau.     a. j. cook.
                    penelope garcia.     kirsten
                    vangsness.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          TRIGGER WARNING.     this novel
          will contain many dark themes,
          which include, crimes against
          children (including sexual crimes),
          graphic depiction of child abuse,
          prolonged imprisonment, sexual
          abuse (children, adults, and
          corpses), murder of children,
          corruption of minors (eyewitness
          to rape or murder, pressured into
          murder), graphic sexualized
          violence, rape culture,
          revictimization (threat to
          recovery), kidnapping, home
          invasion, rape involving victims
          robbed of their first time,
          pregnancy as a result of rape,
          forced labor, sexual slavery (of
          adults), attempted murder,
          dismemberment, mental illness,
          mental health, addictions, animal
          attacks (mauled to death by dogs),
          bullying, burning to death,
          cannibalism, psychological abuse,
          religious abuse, gang violence, and
          surgeries.     if you are
          uncomfortable with these topics,
          please proceed with caution.

          CREDIT.     the characters
          "jacquelyn mckenna", "lucy
          mckenna", "harper", "adorjaan
          khaan", and "arabelle mckenna"
          belong to me.     the plot and the
          show criminal minds belongs to
          jeff davis.

          DISCLAIMER.     i own none of the
          canon characters belonging to
          criminal minds.

this ends in blood. ❜