Chapter 1: Separated

Santaura's POV - One year After the birth of Javier and Naomi and five weeks after Amelia's birth.

I felt a vibration underneath me it felt like a wave had just crashed against the shore, after around ten seconds I heard shouts and then my husband Tarrick suddenly barged through the door like a mad man and said hurriedly "We need to evacuate and separate the twins and Amelia but were going to take Amelia with us to Earth and send Javier down to Earth a minute before us and then were going to send Naomi to Sentai Six since it is one of our neighboring planets and I know a few friends that live in the planet so we can send her there". "Why do we have to evacuate?" I ask curiously Tarrick reply's with "The Sporix Beasts were unleashed and we thought that they would fight for us but instead they turned rouge and are currently attacking the city and I think it's best if we separate the siblings for that reason and to protect them"! "Alright I agree with you for their protection". I said sadly.
I felt sad that I was separating the twins and Amelia but it had to be done. I sent Naomi first into a small pod we use for evacuation if necessary and we put a note in for the Smiths and to let them know what is going on and that we are safe, off Naomi goes to Sentai Six which would be attacked twelve years later but we didn't know that. Next we sent Javier to Earth to the Garcia Family we met when we visited once and became friends with them and we know that they are expecting a baby girl they also don't know we are aliens so we wrote a letter saying that we were being attacked and thought it would be a good idea for Javier to be sent to them for protection so we wouldn't see him in a while. Once the minute was gone we went in a bigger ship that could contain three people but we didn't know we were going to be captured by people that worked in Area 62 nor that it was going to blow up and Amelia being taken by the janitor and surviving that we didn't know off and blamed humanity on the death of our innocent child and that poor janitor or that I'll be getting knocked out or that my husband was trying to wake me up by fighting teenagers that turned into power rangers to get the Sporix Beasts before they did.

This is my first ever book, so stay tuned for Chapter 2!