Chapter 3: Amber Beach and getting adopted by the Morgan family and how life was

A/N:
Some of the future chapters and this involve Dino Charge so i am mainly doing the first few episodes like when Ivan first makes his appearance in episode 11, when Heckyl comes in, in episode 19 and the very end of season 2, will show Kendall becoming the purple ranger and finding the Plesio Zord and has a bit of Lord Arcanon appearances and will show how Naomi becomes the Shunosaurus Dino Fury Indigo Ranger and helps the team with her intelligence and equipment making but rarely makes appearances in her ranger form just in emergencies like the final battle between snide.
A/N over

Once I had arrived on Earth I placed my transport pod in a abandoned warehouse so no one could find it, I had begun walking when a man came up to me and asked me how old I was and I replied with 12 and he asked me where my parents are and so I replied gloomily that they had just died and then the man began talking again and asked if I wanted to be adopted by them and introduced himself as Mr Morgan and he already had three kids with his oldest at 11 and his twin also at 11 then the youngest was only 8 and said that I'll fit in perfectly.

After a few years of being in Amber Beach and living with the Morgan family after Sentai Six was destroyed and that my fiancé became evil with a split personality like Jekyll and Hyde. I had learned that everyone in the family adored and respected me and had not yet found out that I had powers that was until Chase and Kendall walked into my room and startled me I had ended up creating a ice sword ready to attack and we ended up having a talk about how I had powers and I had explained slowly that I came form a planet called Rafkon and we had Sporix Beasts to help us win battles against invasions but the Sporix Beasts turned on us and destroyed our own planet until everything was burnt to a Crisp but we had knights to defend us but they weren't strong enough but the last thing I heard was that the Sporix Beasts were going to Earth and that my parents had sent me to a local planet called Sentai Six which got destroyed after a mad man called Lord Arcanon was after a thing called the Dark Energem which happened to be in the core of our planet and the only way of accessing it is through our palace and my parents also died in that attack and lost my fiancé to the dark side.

My parents had sent my older twin Javier or Javi to Earth to live with the Garcia family that my parents met when they were on Earth but didn't tell them that we were aliens and then my parents also had a little girl a year after we were born and had turn 1 and since she couldn't live without my parents the decided to take the ship that could store three people in with a built in cot, so my parents went down one minute after Javi and went with my younger sister Amelia to the safest planet Earth but missed the Sporix Beast invasion on Earth and since it is still standing today I would say that the knights succeed in eradicating the Sporix Beasts off the Planet.
They were all speechless once I had finished my explanation but they were supportive either way and swore not to tell anyone even Nate but we all knew that he would find out himself at some point in time.

Two years had passed and I had realised that Nate and Chase wanted to move to Coral Harbour and New Zealand but my parents only agreed because we had family that lived in Coral Harbour and New Zealand, but Kendall and I became much more closer and stayed at each others side and ended up both being joint director of the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum.

So overall with the time I spent with the Morgan family I felt loved, cared for, respected, treated equally and felt like I belonged in the Morgan Household.

A/N:
At the end of season one where the rangers think that Sledge has been destroyed they go to Summer Cove and that they take some children with them so they could get more history and learn about the school there and what is different to Amber beach and so the meet Mick, Red bot and the rangers and end up helping them fight off their enemy because it was too strong for them and that it was and almost invincible so the Dino Charge rangers help out and learn that the monster is from an astroid when Sentai Six was destroyed and made it's way to Earth and they also learn that Mick is from the Lion Galaxy which is fourteen planets away from Rafkon.

Also a Christmas special is when the Rangers help Santa getting his naughty or nice machine back from Poisandra Sledge's love the Morgan siblings decide to go to Coral Harbour to see Nate only to find out that he is the Gold ranger and Nate learns that Ivan and Kendall have been dating for two weeks and that they love each other. And that Chase, Kendall, Ivan since he goes with them too and Naomi help fight Scrozle who is stealing Morph-X as a Christmas present for Evox but in the end Evox manages to escape back to the cyber dimension and then the rangers just celebrate Christmas but told Nate before they left that if his ranger team needs help fighting evil just call Chase, Kendall or Naomi and we will help.