Road trip

Mikasa's POV

My mother and father had just dropped me off at school and we were all told to wait by the entrance for registration. It was there I spotted Sasha and Historia who greeted me with smiles and hugs. My two best friends. Mikasa and Sasha knew that most boys had a thing for me, but I wasn't interested in all the creepy stalkers. Although I had pretty much every boy under my finger, I'd never get with... Eren. My crush. I've known him since elementary school, and I fell in love with him during our time at the swimming pool at high school. I was struggling to do my bra so he offered to help tighten it up, easily getting distracted by my wet hair and beautiful skin.

"So are you excited for the field trip Mikasa?"

"I guess, Sasha. Where are we going again?"

"We're going to New Jersey, to stay at a hotel that's very much meant to be the place you have sex with a partner. At least that's what all the guys said." Historia said with a still face, smirking over at Ymir her girlfriend. She was with the good girls of the school, making Historia a very lucky girl. Meanwhile, I was still hesitant to tell Eren I loved him, seeing as he didn't show any interest in me as far as I saw. My face dims a bit, my heart aching with sorrow. Historia noticed and hugged me patting my head.

"Hey, don't worry Mikasa. I'm sure you'll find someone. We don't have to go with them... we can have our girls' room."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course! We're your pals!" Sasha squealed, hugging us both, as we all laughed hysterically. The teachers came out and assigned us all coaches, before giving us the bad news.

"Now when we get there, the students will only be able to choose one person to sleep with. Which will be the same gender!" They all whined and sulked but I saw that as a perfect idea. For me anyway. Historia and Sasha were upset and went over to their partners to complain about the news, and I felt bad for them. Then touch on my shoulder made me jump turning around to see Eren with the smirk that made my heart fumble before him. He was wearing a tight T-shirt grey and pale, accompanied by ripped jeans.

"Hey Mikasa, how's it going?"

"J-just fine Eren!"

"Gotta feel bad for the people who wanted to screw each other. Hey, I was wondering... if you wanted to share a room with me tonight?" He offered me, making me blush lose my voice and whimper like a dog. He smiled smirking too much, patting my head looking confused, as he walked off into the crowd leaving my blush to manifest.

Eren's POV

The teachers all called us to the bus coaches to get prepared for the trip ahead of us. I skived getting on because, in all honesty, I didn't want to go. Field trips weren't my cup of tea. Somehow I still managed to get roped into this by that stubborn raven as she hurried over breathlessly, while I just watched with a blank expression lighting a cigarette.

"Oh come on Eren! Spit that out, it's not good for you!"

"Worry about yourself pretty girl, I'm already screwed onto this thing. If you think you're going to convince me, think again."

"Eren, please! You've skipped out on every single trip! Please just come this once... for me?" She pleaded. I sigh blowing smoke out of my nose, looking at that gorgeous girl but with an annoying attitude, as I flicked my cigarette away and turned to face her.

"Fine! I'll come, not because I'll enjoy it... because it'll make you happy."

"Thank you!" She thanked me, hugging me tight around my torso, just showing the difference in size between us. I felt like I could consume her into my soul, with my arms around her head almost. I smiled a little, looking in awe at her cuteness, but having it pulled away by her yanking me to the bus. I climbed aboard and ushered to the back where I wouldn't be disturbed, kicking my feet up against the window and pulling my hat down to sleep. I didn't know how long I was asleep, but I got shaken up by someone who sounded like that stubborn raven. I took my cap off frowning seeing her concerned face.