𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

''Tessa! It's time to go, our plane takes off in like 40 minutes, and we got to get to the airport in time!'' Kaia shouted from the living room, she had grabbed herself a snack and was waiting for Tessa to make sure she hadn't forgotten to pack anything. She ran out to where Kaia was standing, ''Where are my car keys?'' she asked out of breath, Kaia pointed at the table by the couch and there were her car keys. Both girls rushed out to Tessa's car and drove off to the airport, Kim had told Kaia on their FaceTime call earlier that she had a very special meeting on Tuesday, and it was Garrett related, this of course had made Kaia extremely curious, and she couldn't wait to tell Tessa this on the plane to Washington. Kaia was deciding what song to play next in the car, that's when she got the idea to grab Tessa's phone. ''Hey?! Why are you taking my phone for? You have your own phone, Kaia!!'' Tessa whined, but she couldn't really try to take it back because she had to keep her eyes on the road. They had to stop quickly at a gas station just to go to the bathroom, so they didn't have to do that until they landed in Washington, luckily the traffic were on their side today, so it's not like they felt super stressed anymore. Tessa forgot completely that Kaia still had her phone, and didn't realize that Kaia had taken a photo of her to post it on her story on Instagram (Tessa's account). The girls went back to the car to continue the rest of the 12-minute trip to the airport, and that's when Tessa grabbed her phone from Kaia's hands, ''Why did you randomly have to steal that from me?'' She asked in annoyance, ''I was just curious what songs you had on your playlist.'' Kaia lied and grinned. And thankfully their trip to the airport was quick, and now they just had to wait until they had to go on the plane. 

Meanwhile, the triplets had arrived at their hotel an hour before Tessa and Kaia were even going to the airport, and they were currently at their hotel room just taking it easy after the long day which had been tiring, so they were just glad to be in a warm hotel room with comfortable beds. Nick was on his laptop editing a pre-recorded Friday video while Chris was almost half asleep in one of the beds and Matt was sat on another one of the beds on his phone with AirPods in his ears listening to some music to disconnect his brain a little. He was just scrolling through his social medias to see what people had been up to and came across Tessa's story, his chest felt warm again, just like earlier when they were FaceTiming. It was that story post that Kaia had posted via Tessa's account, and it made him smile, even if Tessa wasn't actually showing her face on that story post because she was unaware of that photo being taken. He just felt happy knowing that they were on their way to the same location that he would be at on Tuesday, or well...that she was on her way. And he wished time could go a little bit faster. 

He didn't realize how much he was smiling until he felt Nick tap his leg, he took out one of his AirPods to focus on whatever Nick wanted

He didn't realize how much he was smiling until he felt Nick tap his leg, he took out one of his AirPods to focus on whatever Nick wanted. ''What got you so smiley? Did she text you again?'' Nick asked while he gave Matt that look of him just knowing what was going on. Matt chuckled and shook his head, ''No, but she is probably at the airport with Kaia now.'' Matt said, Nick nodded but still was puzzled on why Matt was smiling at his phone then. ''Then what got you smiling at your phone then?'' Nick asked, Matt decided to just show Tessa's story for him and he nodded knowingly. ''Ahh! You saw the back of her, and it made you happy or what?'' Nick asked as he laughed, ''Not like that Nick, I'm just happy that she is on her way to Washington and of course I'm happy that Kaia is too of course.'' Matt said, couldn't hide the fact how much his face was burning at this exact moment. ''Matt, you're actually so hopeless.'' Chris said suddenly, which caught both of his brothers off guard, ''Where did you get air from?'' Matt asked with a bit of attitude but as a joke, which just had Chris rolling his eyes. 
''Dude, you keep moaning about her, but you've not made one single move on her yet. I mean, what is stopping you? She is a gorgeous woman, she is fun to hang out with, and she is a good person. You are missing out if you're going to keep dreaming about her but take no action.'' Chris said, ''That comes from the person who refuses to get a girlfriend himself-'' Matt said, clearly annoyed at the unnecessary comment. 

''Chris, Matt wants to take it slow because she is not from LA nor is she from Boston meaning she was a complete stranger before that day we met her, and it makes sense that he doesn't go too fast with this. I mean, it's pretty obvious that he likes her a lot, but you can't push him to make a move if he doesn't feel ready to.'' Nick said, Chris sighed. ''Dude, they have been talking non-stop and literally FaceTimed earlier when we had to do shit. I think it's time now, or he might miss out completely on winning her.'' Chris said, a little louder, as always.
''She's not some award, Chris. Why are you always so moody whenever she gets mentioned to begin with?'' Matt asked, ''Because clearly you have no game, you are super close with her, and she is like one of those women you don't come across often. She's not really like any other person we've met before, do I need to show you how to do it?'' Chris asked, clearly he was so tired that he was picking arguments which Nick didn't like.
''You're basically saying you like her too, I'm not stupid, Chris.'' Matt said, now, he was also pretty irritated. If this was the reason why Chris got so moody whenever him or Nick would mention Tessa, he wouldn't let Chris do anything. Why would they fight over someone? They are brothers for fuck's sake, and they are 20 years old... This is High School behavior. 

''Chris, stop it. I get it that you want Matt to be happy, but this ain't it, just let it go.'' Nick said, he meant it. ''Fine, whatever. Don't tell me that I didn't warn you if she now loses interest in you, Matt.'' Chris mumbled as he went on to focus on his phone instead. Matt and Nick looked at each other with a look that said a lot of words, those words being ''what the fuck''. 

. . . .

The next day arrived pretty fast, Kaia and Tessa had spent the morning eating breakfast at some nice Café nearby before they made their separate ways until later tonight. The triplets were going to have their show today before they were headed to Washington for another show tomorrow, which was the one that Tessa and Kaia were attending. ''You called in sick right?'' Tessa asked Kaia because they were FaceTiming because they were on different parts of the city, because she just remembered that it was their plan, and Kaia nodded. 
''Yeah, I called in sick for the both of us for the rest of the week pretty much, I said we had caught a terrible stomach bug and our boss didn't want us to go obviously because...well, we work at a food place.'' Kaia giggled, ''Well, I will head back to the hotel and I guess I will see you later. Because you decided to meet up with Johnny, Mark and his manager friend Jongin right?'' Tessa asked, and Kaia cleared her throat while she nodded. They hung up as Tessa headed back to the hotel, not really sure what the hell to do, she decided to just take it easy for the rest of the day before Johnny's show tonight. She had brought some nice outfits she could change into, and she had decided to wear something matching with Kaia tonight, just for fun. 

Kaia was in her own war in her head, because she knew why shit was getting so complicated, and it was because she realized she had feelings for two people at once. It was NOT good, she had promised Johnny to go on a dinner date, and it seemed like Johnny really liked her, but she couldn't help how much she felt like her heart was aiming at Jongin. She really had to talk to Tessa about this before it may get too messy, but she didn't know how to word it without confusing the hell out of her best friend. And it's not like she wanted Tessa to really involve herself anyway because she likes to do that when she wants to help Kaia out of a troubling situation, not only because things could actually go really wrong but also because out of respect she wanted Tessa to focus on her stuff with Matt. She had tried to push Tessa to start flirting with Matt, but Tessa had voiced her worries about being awkward, and she wasn't a flirty type to begin with, she believed in natural attractiveness without having to flirt with somebody to get their interest. This just made Kaia realize even more how much her and Jongin were actually flirting via dms than her and Johnny were, she refused to be a woman who played with men's hearts like that, so she had to pick one. 

Meanwhile, the triplets had just got done filming a fun video for their channel, and it was of them trying candy that they had gotten from their fans. Some of the candy was disgusting and some of it was pretty good, Chris was the one who liked most of it, while Nick was the most picky about the candy. So, now they were just hanging out with Madi in their tour bus, just having a great time. Madi had also discussed with Nick about Matt's little love trouble, she thought it was adorable how one of her close friends were so lost, and she had offered to join Nick to help Matt out a little. She had recently started to talk more with Tessa and Kaia through dms, she had actually considered creating a group chat with her, Nick, Tessa and Kaia. It could actually make things happen faster because if three people were convincing Tessa all at once to do something about her feelings then a good result could become reality, but again maybe that felt like crossing a boundary for both Tessa and Matt. As the day went on, it was time for Johnny's show and both Tessa and Kaia had just finished getting ready. They were wearing sort of matching outfits tonight, both wore black and red which looked really good on the both of them. They looked ready to have a good time, making sure to post a little photodump on both of their Instagram accounts they headed out to get to the place where the show was at and because Kaia had gotten two VIP tickets they had early access into the building but also because they have front row specifically they would be able to see everything on that stage. Kaia was however greeted by Johnny before they got to their spot where the crowd was going to be, Tessa awkwardly stood there witnessing the encounter because she didn't know Johnny on the same level like her bestfriend did. 
''Hey! Are you ready for our dinner later?'' Johnny asked Kaia, who felt awkward because her mind was set on someone else now in such a short time. But she nodded, ''Yeah, I am. We will go alone right?'' Kaia asked, realizing how stupid she sounded she gave off a nervous laugh. Tessa felt the cringe scream in her body so she excused herself to the bathroom, she knew something was off with her bestfriend because if this was a week ago or so, Kaia would've been all giggly and lovey dovey. But now she was just being awkward, she wanted to know why this was the case. 

In the bathroom she took a deep breath because the crowd Johnny had was a lot bigger than the ones the Triplets had on their tour, it was still a very overwhelming feeling that she didn't like and it felt like her throat was closing up. It was most likely her anxiety fucking around again, she felt her phone buzz and as she picked it up she saw a message from Kim.

Kim: Hey hun, just checking how you are doing. I know you will feel like a third wheel tonight cuz of Johnny & Kaia but remember that you have your man waiting for you ;) 

Tessa: He's not mine, stop that. But I'm okay, a bit anxious I think-

Kim: It's going to be ok, just take deep breaths and if you need to get out just exit the building. I'm sure Kaia would understand <3 

Tessa: I guess, hope you're having a good time in LA <3

She decided to take another photo for he story on Instagram just for fun and she decided to make a small caption saying ''Ready for Johnny show 2.0'' and the location of where she was at was put in the corner. That's when the same sturniolo fanpage that had posted those photos of her and Matt, had posted some type of rumor post...She furrowed her eyebrows as she read the caption which read ''It's been said that Matt has a girlfriend, he seems to be less in front of the camera. Is this true? He has seemed to be a lot more smiley lately, we think it's @(username of random woman they know) but we aren't sure.''. Her heart dropped, because she recognized that username from Kim's tiktok for you page. And she wasn't even surprised, of course rumors like that would be made by their fans just because the triplets hang out with random tiktokers who happen to have millions of followers. She sighed and rolled her eyes when she put away her phone, just trying to ignore it before her mind sped off to an overthinking spiral. He wasn't even hers nor did they have anything going on, he was allowed to do whatever he wanted but she couldn't help but feel very dumb for even thinking she had a chance with him.

The night was already ruined.