𝐀 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Mommy." There's someone poking your face over and over again, very early in the morning. It's a lot of work for you to get your eyes open, but you eventually get them open to find your now three-year-old with a bright smile on her face. Her energy is infectious which causes you to smile as well. You fill up her face with kisses until she stops you, claiming, "Brush your teeth."

"You could be nicer, Sayuri." You respond with a chuckle. You stand up from the bed and walk to the bathroom to start your morning. You rush this morning since you want to rush to be by your baby's side. But when you exit the bathroom, she isn't in your room. You furrow your brows, but your eyes land on the half open door. You catch the smell of the delicious food, and you immediately know who else is joining you in the apartment.

You walk out of your room to find your daughter pulling the hem of her father's pants. His back is to you since he's facing the stove. He doesn't wear anything special today even though it's a very special day; just black jeans, and a long black sleeve shirt that's rolled up to show off his sleeves of tattoos– And because it's hot since he's near a stove. You hear Suguru tell her, "Why don't you wait by the table, princess? I'm scared you'll get burned if you're around here."

"I wanna help." She says but he's hearing none of it. And to help out Suguru, you walk over to them and pick her up from the floor. You kiss her face over and over again.

"There's my sweet birthday girl. How are you, honey?" You ask, and there's a bright smile on her face. She forgets about the fact that she wants to help out her father, and remembers the fact that it's her very special day; she'll forget about it in a couple of minutes, but she gets so very excited when she remembers. "How does it feel to be three?"

"Good." She answers. Suguru finally gets her breakfast off the stove and cuts it into small pieces for his precious daughter. He opens the fridge and he asks,

"You want whipped cream on your pancakes?" And she almost bursts your eardrums as she yells back a very enthusiastic yes. It's a very special occasion, of course Suguru is going to spoil his little princess. When the sweet breakfast is ready, he sets it down on the table for her, and you put her down so she can take a seat.

You glance at it, pancakes smothered in syrup with some strawberries and blueberries on top– And of course, the whipped cream the Suguru added. You two watch as she begins to eat, and when she takes her first bite, Suguru says, "I made some pancakes for you too."

"You better, or else I would've kicked you out." You joke, although he takes the threat seriously. He did use your stove and your ingredients to make the breakfast, the very least he could do is make some for you. You prepare your plate, watching how Suguru takes a seat next to his daughter. You speak up, "Didn't you make anything for yourself?"

"I had some breakfast with Kumi." He answers, and your brows raise. You don't give it much thought though, that's his girlfriend. You just were expecting him to have breakfast with his daughter, that's all. At the very least, he sits next to her after making her a delicious plate of food. He focuses his attention on his daughter, laughing as she makes a mess. "Is that good, princess? You seem to enjoy it."

"Yes." She answers with her mouth still full of food, which is something that Suguru would usually reprimand her for but he lets it slide this morning. You walk over to the table and take the other seat beside her, quietly beginning to eat.

Suguru watches his greatest gift, a subtle smile on his lips. Her birth wasn't all that ideal since your pregnancy wasn't planned at all but she became his whole world when he first listened to her heartbeat. You were friends with Suguru, and after he broke up with his girlfriend, he needed a rebound. You were also having some romantic problems, and it ended up in you seeking comfort in each other. Your relationship (if it can even be called that) ended a couple months after, when he got back with his girlfriend, Kumi. Your friendship practically ended because there was no way you could go back to normal after hooking up, in the end, you had no option but to go back to being friends since you were pregnant.