𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

"Sayuri, wake up." Your voice is gentle first thing in the morning as you wake up your daughter. You know that if you don't wake her up the right way, she'll be cranky for the rest of the day, it doesn't matter what you do to cheer her up. "C'mon, honey. We have a great day ahead."

You don't really trust your words though. Your beach trip changes to a camping one because something happened with getting the beach house for the weekend– You didn't ask for the details. You have no idea if it's true or if Kumi changed her mind and he lied about it. All that you know is that you absolutely do not want to go camping, and when you heard the change of plans you refused.

Suguru knew one thing: Sayuri would not go without you. Therefore, the man decided that he'd do the next best thing and invite Kento to come along with you. Kento was totally against the idea, until Suguru threw in a little white lie that you were dying to go. It sounded unlike you, but he agreed. Then Suguru told you that Kento was dying to go, and you doubted that Kento and Suguru would really talk about that sort of stuff when the men barely can look at each other in the same room. In the end, Kento told you he was joining you on your camping trip so you agreed.

Sayuri turns, her way telling you that you should stop annoying her and let her rest. But you have to start getting ready. Going camping with a child that's barely potty trained is certainly an idea, but you're letting Suguru deal with that. You kiss the top of her head before softly saying, "It's time to wake up, princess."

It takes a couple more attempts, but she finally wakes up. She's not as energetic as she usually is, but you can't blame her since it's really early. You also don't want to be up so early but you agreed to a certain time, and you can't be late. You'll be joining Suguru and Kumi on the trip there, and Suguru gets extremely impatient after waiting for just a minute.

"We're going to have a lot of fun, honey." You tell her as you help her get ready for the day. You're only saying that to make yourself believe that the trip will be a fun one, you don't have high hopes for it. You were excited about going to the beach, you were looking forward to it. Now there's not much you can do about it. Maybe you can go in a month or so but just the two of you... Perhaps you can invite Kento. "Are you excited to go camping, princess?"

"No." She truthfully answers, and you wonder if maybe she's just saying that because she's still half-asleep. That's probably why, the last couple of days she seemed happy about the trip. In a few minutes she'll be thrilled about the trip.

You make a simple breakfast since she isn't particularly hungry so early in the morning. You give her some milk in her cup, and give her some cut up fruit. As she eats, gaining her vast amount of energy for the day, you receive a message from Suguru. You sigh as you open it, he's telling you he's outside. You won't rush Sayuri though.

You begin to gather your stuff for your trip as your daughter finishes eating her breakfast. You know Suguru is probably tapping the steering wheel, growing more and more impatient by the second, but you're not rushing her. You don't even want to go on the trip.

After five minutes, there's a knock on your door. You sigh before walking over and opening the door to Suguru. You almost roll your eyes as you say, "Good morning, Suguru."

"Kumi's waiting in the car, let's go." He steps inside, making himself welcome into the home. He grabs the stuff you have packed before his eyes land on his daughter, his voice softens as he says, "Good morning, princess. Are you excited for our trip?"

"Hi, daddy!" Is all she answers before putting more food in her mouth. Suguru guesses he can give her a couple of minutes so she can finish her breakfast. He doesn't like to waste time but his princess' health is the most important thing.