Chapter 55: Infinite Realms.

Here we open to the ghost zone where we see Danny come up on screen.

Paulina: Remind us again, what are we doing here on a Monday afternoon?

Tucker: Don’t ask me, ask Danny.

Danny: Okay Fenton. You've looked evil in the face and defeated it time and again. You can do this. *Looks at the map* We turn left at Skulker's Island then right at Walker's Jail. Or is it left at Walker's Jail and right at Skulker's Island?

We then see the Specter speeder come on screen with Sam, Tucker, (F/N), and Paulina inside.

Sam: Um, are we ever going home? Or are we still playing lost in the Ghost Zone.

(F/N): Yeah because me and Paulina wanna get back home.

Paulina: So we can go back to sleep and cuddle with Roxie .

(F/N): Good thing Jazz is watching over Roxie .

Sam: Ugh, do you two ever get sick of each other?

(F/N) and Paulina: Hmm, nope.

Paulina: (F/N)'s the best girlfriend a person could ask for.

(F/N): And Paulina is the best girlfriend a ghost girl from another universe could ever have *kisses Paulina's cheek*

Paulina: *giggles* Aw thanks sweetie.

Sam: *muttering* Shallow witch.

(F/N): What?

Sam: Nothing.

Danny: We're not lost. My expertly drawn map tells me exactly where we are. We just hook a u-turn around this swirling vortex of infinite pain and we're home.

Paulina: *Looks at the map* Um, Danny, that's a thumb print.

Danny: What? No it's not a- *looks at the map* Oh wait, no you're right, that's a thumb print.

Tucker: If we don't get back soon I'm gonna die of starvation. I've already missed my 4 o'clock feeding.

Paulina: You schedule your feeding?

Tucker: Hello, have you met me? I schedule everything.

Paulina: Everything?

Tucker: Everything.

Danny: Would you guys quit complaining? If we're gonna become a better ghost fighting team we need to know the enemy's territory inside and out so we, uh, don't get lost.

(F/N): *to Danny* Oh kinda like you?

Paulina: *Chuckles* Nice one.

Two ghosts fly by.

Sam: Hey. Ask them for directions.

Tucker And snacks. Ask for snacks.

Danny: No, let's just follow them. They're bound to lead us somewhere.

(F/N): Like the way out?

Paulina: Yeah, I'd rather be home by now.

Sam: Ugh. What is it with you guys not asking for directions?

(F/N): They're stubborn Sam, you of all people should know a thing or two about being stubborn.

Sam was about to say something but chose to be quiet knowing (F/N) would criticize her again.

Tucker: Now I missed my 4:05 feeding. If I don't make it, tell my PDA I love her. The cell phone meant nothing to me.

(F/N): What about the refrigerator? If you're lucky you can tell her how much you missed it when you have your feeding time. *Paulina giggles*