THIRTY-THREE.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE:
Can I kiss you now?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

              Chuuya hadn't spoke a word to Aki since he shoved her in the car and sped out of the parking lot. Aki had smiled smugly to herself, quite content with how much she had managed to rile the man up. She hadn't kept the fact she knew Dazai a secret for any particular reason—in fact, it had just never came to her mind to tell the redhead. But oh, did she love watching Chuuya squirm.

They had been driving for a while, the sunsetting over the city of Yokohama when Chuuya suddenly took a sharp turn into a darkened alleyway. Aki perked up, glancing across at the man, "Why have we—" She didn't have the chance to finish her sentence when Chuuya unclipped his seatbelt, his hand going straight for her throat, silencing her.

A gasp of pleasure rolled from the back of her throat as Chuuya leaned over her, the hand gripping her throat pushing the back of her head in the headrest, "I told you, didn't I? You were going to get it for keeping that shit a secret from me." He whispered, his voice coming out as a growl as he pinned her to the spot, face hovering above hers.

A chuckle left Aki's lips, a sadistic smirk taking over her features, "What, are you going to punish me, Nakahara?" She purred, only making him push her harder into the seat. Aki loved the two contrasts of his nature. He could be sweet and gentle with her, like he was cradling a baby bird. And then he could be so incredibly rough with her. Aki adored both sides equally.

"Do you think you deserve to be punished?" He asked her in a low voice, raising a brow at her.

"Hmm," Aki pretended to think it over. "I'm not exactly against the idea."

"Good," Chuuya breathed out, brushing his lips against hers. Aki leaned up a little, attempting to capture his lips in hers but he pulled away, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "You're being punished, remember? Your punishment being I get to do whatever I want to you and you can't touch me back." Aki stared at him, blinking, her cheeks flushing red. That was a very severe punishment in her eyes. How was she expected not to touch the man in front of her? How could she not run her hands through his hands or touch every inch of his body with her fingertips?

After a moment, she stuck her nose in the air, "Alright—but you're gonna be the one begging for me to touch you." She said, her eyes narrowing at him. But she wasn't against the idea—not in the slightest. In fact, she was extremely excited to see what the man had in plan for her.

"Is that right?" Chuuya teased, making her give a firm nod of her head. "Give me your hands." He demanded, his gaze darkening.

Aki swallowed, then done as she was told, offering him her hands, "Good girl." He praised, his fingers dancing up to wrap around his choker. He undid the buckle with ease, allowing it to fall into the palm of his hand. Aki watched him with curious eyes as he wrapped the choker around her wrists with urgency. After a moment, a smirk found it's way to her lips as she realised what he was doing.

He tightened the strap so tightly it almost cut the circulation from Aki's wrist—but she liked it. He lowered his face to hers, brushing his lips against hers, sending a shiver down her spine before he moved downwards, his lips settling on her neck. He kissed the skin gently, and then took it in his teeth, giving a small bite, sucking ever so slightly. Aki's legs clenched together, but Chuuya's hand was suddenly on her left thigh, pushing her legs open—not allowing her to have the friction she desired.