【 PT 1 - The Studio 】

Its time to get ready for dance practice, its Carla's first ever time going to the studio so hopefully it goes well for her.

"Carla come on we're going to be late to practice!" *Christi yells out*

"COMING MOM" *Carla says as she scurries out the door into the car. They get settled in and start driving to the studio*, "Hey Chloe, what's it like at the studio?" *Carla turns her head to Chloe*

"It's fine, but Miss Abby can be rude sometimes. She says it helps us improve by learning our mistakes, but she yells a lot" Chloe says as the car comes to a stop. "C'mon girls.. here we are.. unfortunately " Christi says. We get out of the car and grab our dance bags.

We walk into the studio and someone greets us, Chloe calls her 'Gia' I think that's her name.. we walk into a room where some girls seem to be stretching

We all walk into the room where there are some other moms. The girls look at Chloe and wave at her, I think those are her friends- "Hey guys! This is my sister, Carla. She's new to dancing" Everyone looks at Carla and they all give her a smile while waving at her, maybe this isn't so bad-

Someone walks into the room, she has a "Abby Lee Dance Company" shirt on, all of the girls say "Hi Miss Abby.." I think that's the coach "GIRLS, get into the studio for pyramid. hurry up!!" All of the girls go into 'Studio A' including Carla. "Girls, as you can see we have a new student. Chloe's sister Carla, i expect ALL of you to behave around her. And that goes for you, too Carla. I expect you to be a STAR."

"Maddie, and Chloe. You both have a duet.. Maddie yours is entitled 'Cry' A lyrical piece, and Chloe yours is entitled 'Baby Mine'." Wow my sister must be a star if she gets a solo! I hope i get a solo. Abby says we will be doing a group dance, called 'Party, Party, Party'. She says everyone will be in it, including me! I'm so excited!!

Chloe and Carla pack up their stuff and grab their shoes, Carla and Chloe put on their sweaters and start heading out the studio doors with their mom, Christi. We get in our car and drive off to our house.

As they arrive home, Christi makes dinner and serves it to Chloe and Carla. They eat their dinner and get in the shower. They then go to bed, preparing for the next day at the studio.

_

My FIRST ever part! Im so proud of how this came out and more parts are soon to come i promise. Sorry for my slow uploads, i just have school and im not able to finish it!

You can recommend other story ideas other than 'Dance Moms'! i do anything you'd like <3