~ STUDIO - PT.2 ~

It's the second day at the ALDC, and everyone is practicing the new group dance. Carla is giving it her all and making facial expressions to stand out, and maybe to get on the same level as Maddie.

"Good job carla!" Abby yells out, everyone's facial expressions changes when Abby says that, as if they want to get a comment from Abby as well. Maddie is taking the spotlight as her moves are clean and sharp, Chloe is also a close second.

Carla is trying her best to keep up, trying not to get kicked off the group dance. 

"STRONGER CARLA STRONGER!" Abby yells out, Carla quickly changes her movements and such, it seemed Abby was impressed on how a small child can pick up on things so quickly, since it's dance its pretty hard to keep up with movements and get all of the moves correct on the first try. But it seemed that Carla had no problem or struggle with that at all and had a fast learning mind.

As practice came to an end, Abby seemed very impressed with everyone. Especially Carla.

Carla, Chloe, and Christi walked towards their car. Christi seemed glad that practice was over so she doesn't have to deal with any of the moms until the morning.

CH: Chloe                                                                                                                                                                                 

C: Carla

CH: "So how was your first day?"

C: "It was fun! I think Miss Abby liked how I did when dancing."

CH: "Well you were doing so good so it is nice that she thinks that!"

C: "thanks, you did good too!"

Silence fills the air as they drive home. Its kind of awkward but it's normal since Carla and Chloe are pretty tired.

As they make there destination back home, they take a shower and get tons of rest, tomorrow was the day of the competition. Carla settles in her bed and flutters her eyes shut, nervous for the upcoming events of tomorrow. Hopefully no drama comes in the way.