You think that's funny?

Namjoon lay naked on the plush hotel bed, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he desperately gasped for air. His body trembled uncontrollably, still pulsating with the aftershocks of the mind-blowing pleasure he had just experienced. Never before had he felt so exposed, so utterly vulnerable, and it sent a shiver down his spine. The realization that he had willingly surrendered himself to the other man's control gnawed at his pride, leaving him feeling both exhilarated and ashamed.

As the leader of his group, Namjoon had always been the one in charge, the one who called the shots. But this time, he had willingly relinquished his dominance, allowing the younger man to take the reins. The weight of this role reversal was heavy on his conscience, for society dictated that as the older one, he should have been the one asserting his power. Yet, it was the younger man who had effortlessly seized control, leaving Namjoon both bewildered and captivated.

The room was heavy with the scent of their passion, the air thick with a heady mix of sweat and desire. Moonlight filtered through the partially drawn curtains, casting ethereal shadows across their entangled bodies. Namjoon's skin, still flushed with the remnants of their fervent lovemaking, glowed in the dim light, his muscles quivering with a mixture of exhaustion and lingering pleasure.

His mind replayed the scene, each vivid detail etching itself into his memory. The way the younger man's hands had explored every inch of his body, leaving trails of fire in their wake. The way his lips had claimed Namjoon's, hungrily devouring him, leaving him breathless and yearning for more. The way his commanding presence had consumed Namjoon, making him feel both powerless and alive.

The memory of their intimate moments played over and over in his mind, each detail etched into his memory. The way their bodies had moved together, the sound of their breaths mingling, the way their eyes had locked in a moment of pure connection. It was a moment that had left him feeling exposed and raw, but also strangely alive.

Namjoon's senses were heightened, every touch, every sound, every breath magnified. He could still feel the weight of the younger man's body pressing against his, their skin sliding together in a dance of passion. The way their bodies moved in perfect synchronization, a symphony of desire and pleasure. The younger man's hands, strong and confident, left no inch of Namjoon untouched, igniting a fire within him that burned hotter with each passing moment.

The room seemed to fade away, the world outside ceasing to exist as Namjoon became lost in the intensity of their connection. Time stood still as they explored the depths of each other's desires, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace. The younger man's dominance over him was both intoxicating and unsettling, a rollercoaster of emotions that left Namjoon yearning for more, even as his pride wrestled with the shame of surrender.

But now, he had willingly given up that power, and it left him feeling vulnerable and exposed. It was a feeling he wasn't used to, and one that left him questioning everything he thought he knew about himself.

But despite the fear and uncertainty that consumed him, Namjoon knew that he had made the right choice. In that moment, he had trusted another with the fragile pieces of his heart and soul, and it had left him feeling more alive than ever before. It was a feeling he knew he would never forget, and one that would shape his future interactions with others, both on and off the stage.

Suddenly, the acrid scent of cigarette smoke invaded the dimly lit room, jolting Namjoon back to reality. He opened his eyes, his gaze fixated on the enigmatic figure standing by the open window. It was Jungkook, the youngest member of his beloved boy band, BTS.

The same guy he had just shared that intense encounter with. The memory of how it all began flooded his mind, a seemingly innocent game of truth or dare amongst the band members. Namjoon had drawn the dare to dominate the shyest member of their team, Jungkook. He had assumed it would be an easy task, unaware of the profound transformation that awaited him behind closed doors.