SIX

Dear Kim Sunoo,

Please meet me before your first hour class tomorrow, I have to introduce you to your new tutor. If you have any questions, please (do not) let me know.

Signed, Mr. Hwang

Sunoo rolled his eyes once he saw the email pop up in his inbox. He decided to email him back, he REALLY didn't want a tutor.

Dear Mr. Hwang,

Do I really need a tutor? I swear I'll get my grade up, I just really don't want one.

- Kim Sunoo, 6th hour

He got a reply fairly quickly

Sunoo,

you do need one, whether you like it or not. If you refuse to do this, I'll have no choice but to speak with your parents.

Signed, Mr. Hwang

"UGH I HATE HIM SO MUCH!"

🏒⛸️

*Knock knock*

"Oh! That must be Sunoo! If you'll excuse me..." Mr. Hwang said to the tutor. The boy only nodded and smiled at him.

"Mr. Hwang, I will literally make you a slideshow about why I don't need a- oh" Sunoo and Ni-ki awkwardly made eye contact.

"Do you two know each other? That's wonderful!" Mr. Hwang said cheerfully, the two were quick to deny it.

"Oh no! We've just seen each other at practice, that's all!" Ni-ki explained, making their teacher confused.

"You ice skate too? I didn't think you-" Ni-ki didn't hesitate to shut that idea down.

"God no! I play ice hockey, the ice skaters share the rink with us!" Sunoo glared at him,

"What do you mean by that?" Mr. Hwang could feel the tension between the two so he decided to try and brighten things up.

"Uh- Anyways! Sunoo, this is Nishimura Riki! Or Ni-ki, I'm not too sure what he prefers," He looked towards the student.

"Ni-kis fine"

"very well then! Sunoo, he's just a year younger! And Ni-ki, this is Sunoo! I just know that you two will get along just fine! Ni-ki, I trust that you can help Sunoo get his grade up?" The youngest looked at him and Sunoo awkwardly.

"I'll try my best, Mr. Hwang. If we're done, can I go now? I don't want to be late for my class,"

"Not so fast! Sunoo, give Ni-ki your phone number or social media, or anything that he can contact you with!" Sunoo rolled his eyes before he grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote his number down. He harshly pushed it into Ni-ki's hand before he rushed out the door.

"Is he always like that?" Ni-ki asked, not really expecting a response.

"Rude? Not mannered? Pushy? Yes, yes he is,"

🏒⛸️

From unknown number

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
Is this Sunoo? This is Ni-ki btw
Are there certain times that don't work for you?

Sunoo:
I'm actually very busy
so I don't have time for this "tutoring"

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
Dude
Whether you like it or not I have to tutor you now
Like I need something for my college application

Sunoo:
Awe I'm sorry let's be bffs now 🥺
thats me if i gave a fuck
i really dont care
now delete my number

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
wow
rude much?
im literally just trying to help you

Sunoo:
okay

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
Hello Kitty cafe on saturday at 12:30 pm
I'll see you there
Bring your binder, folder, math book, and tissues
I'll pay

Sunoo:
desperate to see me?

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
No, that's actually the last thing I want

Sunoo:
oh
okay

You changed "Unknown" to "Ni-ki 😒" and added them to your contacts list.

a/n
HELLOOOO IM BACKKKKKK ANYWAYS ORANGE BLOOD IS SAUR GOOD