Chapter 1: A New Story

Authors note: here are some things to know before reading:

1. This takes place a few years after episode 6 and all chapters in this were made before episode 7's release.

2. The timeline is a mix of the Murder Drones series (canon) timeline and my own,

3. the following ships exist in this timeline: N x Uzi, Doll x Thad, OC x OC (names reveled later) more coming later. As for single characters they would be a few me and a few of my friends OC's.

4. in this timeline Doll and Uzi are cousins.

5. just to prevent confusion the following characters are a few of the custom OC's: Phoenix/Phi, Daimon, Fang, B, and although there's more, I just don't feel like sharing them right now, or they will only be in one chapter.

6: this WattPad does contain some cursing, but some chapters are sursing free :3

7: Bold = Author's note (A/N) or if it changes Pov's or there is a time skip i would like to mention. 

Italics = characters thoughts

Underlined = words on characters visor 

Phoenix POV:

"Phi, me and a few friends are going to sneak out of the colony tonight, wanna come?" Layla asked standing behind me while I put some stuff into my locker.

"Sorry I can't, I have to help a WDF member with some stuff later," I responded, "and I'll be busy for the rest of the night." I lied about the being busy part since I didn't want to hang out with her. 

"Ok, I was actually hoping that they could let us out for the night," Layla said, still trying to convince me to bring her.

"Do you want me to throw something at you?" I asked, "because my locker is still open." I turned around and saw Layla walking away in defeat. I put my stuff into my locker and started heading over to where a WDF member told me to meet them. I then walked past the announcements board and saw that a year ago two people went missing, apparently, they were a couple with the girlfriend's mom being the one to report both of their disappearances. I also saw that the science fair was coming up so I took a photo of the flyer and sent it to my mom to see if I could bring the weapon of destruction that she rebuilt (Uzi's Railgun). I then continued to head off to where my friend was waiting for me.

"Hey Phoenix, I got a surprise for you," the WDF member said when she saw me. Their name was Daimon and was one of the higher ranked WDF members but she was around my age so we were good friends.

"What's the surprise?" I asked.

"If you are ok with it, would you like to explore what's outside the colony doors?" she asked while pulling out a keycard to open and close the doors.

"My parents don't want me to go out there though."

"they don't know, and they won't know as long as you don't meet any unfriendly disassembly drones, more specifically ones at least one of them don't trust."

"Like who?" I asked.

"I think one of their names were Serial Designation J," she answered, "there's also word going around that new Disassembly Drones have also been seen trying to attack the colony."

"Oh... well that's nice to know."

"Are you ready to see what's out there?"

"Yes, I am." Daimon used the keycard to open the door to outside the colony. We walked through the doors and closed them behind us.