Chapter 2~

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need."

"Love! I missed you!" Picking Jieun up, he spun her around. The room filled with laughter and warmth even in the cold times of December.

Hyunjin put her on the ground still laughing, and kissed her softly. She kissed him back happily after being reunited with him after two weeks.

"I missed you too, babe!" She replied joyfully after breaking out of the soft kiss.

He smiled at her before pecking her forehead, cheeks, and nose.

"A peck for every beautiful facial feature of yours."

She giggled at his cheesy remark as he responded with a beautiful smile, causing his eyes to form charming crescents.

" I made your favorite for dinner!" She said excitedly dragging him to the dining room.

"Staying without you for even two weeks feels like being without the joy in my life—I missed your homemade food so much!" He replied looking at her with pure love in his eyes.

"Stop being so cheesy and sit. The food will get cold." She said making him sit down.

"Yummmmm. I love it, it tastes so good." He said enjoying the food doing a little dance of joy.

"Hm.."

"What happened? Why are you suddenly being quiet?" Hyujin asked.

"You neglect me, break your promises, and scold me for mistakes. Am I merely an emotionless machine to you?"

"I am..Done."

Awakening with a start, he recognized it was just a dream. They hadn't come together. He hadn't apologized. She hadn't found closure.

"I..I'm sorry. Forgive me..Please.."