⏳10⏳

Jisoo

I was smiling since noon remembering how he escaped my question when that guy who has cat like eyes interrupt our conversation and again took him with him for some matter.

He literally walk away keeping my question hanging, I am not angry about it... ofcourse not, instead I am enjoying how he obviously told me he like me but he won't be obvious.

I continue my work of unpacking gifts which are send by my rich Nobel family. Some beautiful dresses, some jewelleries and many more including books.

I think ancient jisoo do love reading books.

As I kept books in shelf which was cleaned by attendees this morning. They removed some old scrolls of taehyung and give that space for my books.

They told me taehyung do love reading books and they also told me about library where only taehyung can visit, maybe if I like to read anything other than mine stuff I can also go there...no one can stop me...cause I am Crown Prince's bride.

I smile again as I remember how that jealous Shuhua roll her eyes when I serve food cooked by me to my husband.

Her face made me literally laugh cause I never meet a love rival.

Cough... cough...I am not in love it's just she is so obsessed with my husband.

" Lady Seoulyun and Princess Sooyun are here to meet you Your Highness. " My personal attendee who is guided for my help told me after she bow slightly indicating her presence.

I just nod and follow her out of changing room.

I smile widely seeing a small figure jumping running around.

But she stop playing around and hide behind her mother once she saw me walking towards them.

" Greetings to Lady Seoulyun. " I bowed as a gesture of respect and smile slightly when lady Seoulyun smile in response.

We both seat opposite to each other with that small girl hugging her mother's leg. She glare towards me like she doesn't like my presence here.

" Sooyun seem to not like me. " I asked her who still glare towards me. Lady Seoulyun smile probably knowing why she is acting like this.

Maybe she is scared of me.

Am I scary.

" Sooyun what happened...did I did something wrong. "I asked her who shoke her head and loosen her hold from her mother's hanbok skirt before pouting cutely.

She is cute, but got a temper.

" No but I don't like you...you stole my samchun, you told him to not play with me. " Her words made me smile but her expression told me she is seriously saying she don't like me.

Oh poor child...your samchun come to me on his own, I didn't stole him.

" I am sorry...but I didn't stole your samchun. You know he stole me and put me here in this chamber. I thought I would become friend with Sooyun but Sooyun doesn't like me. Now what should I do...who will become my friend." I pout getting on my knees to meet her level who frown little a bit thinking about something.