To begin with

To start this off, I have been suicidal for the past, at least 3 years, if not more.

My father is emotionally abusive, and sometimes(rarely) it's physical. The picture is the aftermath of me using a razor blade to cut myself.

Backstory for my issues: I was always expected to be perfect. I have ADHD as well, which makes it difficult to focus in school. If I got a C in, let's say, history class, I would get berated. That's gone on my whole life. It's so bad that I don't even trust anyone anymore. A few years ago, one idiot grabbed me by the waist and tried to pick me up. NOTHING WAS DONE. I am now extremely paranoid and self-conscious and insecure about myself. I have no support system at school, and I get picked on. Heck, people have told me to hang myself or that I deserve to suffer. Honestly, I'm starting to believe them. My father doesn't know, of course. My sister does, and so do two of my friends that I've known forever.

Honestly, I've even tried to kill myself three times. One by hanging, one by self-harm, and one by a gunshot. Nobody seems to care about me, and I don't know how much longer I can last until I just give up.

Thank you all for reading. Sorry if I seem annoying.