A fork in the hall

Beyond the grand staircase, there was a heavy, thick purple decorated curtain that separated the two levels. Long golden tassels hung on the sides of it, and the Owner grasped it and pulled the curtain aside with ease. The Owner's heels clicked the second you touched the hardwood floors, now you were finally on the second floor. She turns to you, nodding as if to make sure you hadn't wandered off anywhere else when she started up the stairs. You hadn't and really where were you even going to go? Off the rails? Sure you would like to go back and take a closer look at the androids a bit more, curious how human they look up close than behind a glass wall.

However, you wanted to see the second floor. Your friends raved on and on about the gorgeous Vil Unit, whose beauty ranked 2nd close to the popular Neige LeBlanche unit. There's a rumor going around how neither of the units are not allowed to be next to each other, you weren't sure as to why but the companies from the units respective creators seem to curb stomp those rumors whenever they arise. Maybe you can ask, not like they can shut you up permanently lol.

"Please come in, I invite you in, dear customer!" The owner sweetly says. She gestures to you with a grand sweep of her trusty duster. A cloud of dust smacked the curtains, the Owner batted it away sheepishly smiling at you."...oops."

You thank them and go in, the Owner drops the curtains as soon as you pass in and you wait for them to continue. The Owner continued forward towards the end of a small hallway on your left and there was a fork in the road for you and your guide.

"Here at Raven Works, we have a large variety of top of the line androids from each kingdom. Unfortunately, my dear customer, I can only show you a small selection we have today. Here," she points to a left hallway that was lit up by purple light and surrounded by walls, carefully painted scenery of trees and bright red apples hanging by the branches. If it wasn't for the fact it was just a painting, you be tempted to pluck it. "This is the Pomefiore Androids, inspired by her majesty, The Beautiful Queen. All three androids are quite....unique if I say so myself. You might have heard of our Vil Unit! He's quite expensive, but there is no other who rival's a Vil unit's beauty!"

Except the Neige Unit from Royal Sword Automation, but you keep your mouth shut.

Then she points to your right and compared to the forest that led to Pomefiore this hallway was bright as outside, the walls painted a beautiful sky blue, the dunes of the Scalding Sands covered the walls with the castle of the Sultan peeking over the horizon. "Here to our right is the androids from The Scalding Sands the Scarabia Units, both are legacies from our previous lines! The Al-Asim's and the Viper family Units. Both androids are considered to be top market in their own groups! Looking for a companion? Then the sweet sunny Kalim is perfect for you! Need a competent top notch loyal attendant? Jamil, the utterly gorgeous android, is worth the money!" The manager gushes over the Jamil Unit longer than you expected even going so far to tell you how many hours it would take to maintain his beautiful hair.

Clearly the Owner has a bias.

Now she turns to you, a mask glittering under the lamp above your both and for a second you swear her eyes looked more lighter. As if they began to shine. No, that's probably the light, you think.

"Dear Customer, as it's your wish, I am more than happy to show you the androids you wish to see first." She smiles brightly, her heels clicking as she leans back waiting for your answer.

A choice appeared!

<—–Pomefiore?

——-> Scarabia?

You hum, thinking of which side to go to. One one hand the whole reason you were here was on your left, but the Owner's enthusiastic marketing was making you curious.

The Owner hums, waiting patiently.