The Start

"Hum bewafa hargiz na the,
Par hum wafa kar na sake.
Humko mili uski sazaa,
Hum jo khata kar na sake"

Present day
Chennai

Avantika Gaur is a brand name. Her body, her physique and her walk is enough to burn the hearts of millions. A self made model. What else does a woman want?
Young woman perceive her as an inspiration and young man drools over her when she walks on the ramp.

Big commercial brands throw money on her, to be the face of their products. She works for them and in return gets paid for her work.

This looks such an amazing life right? Well every profession has its own pros and cons and hers called for personal sacrifice.
She is bound by a contract which she signed 16 years back.

She is helpless yet strong enough to deal with this all alone. Neither can she leave all this and run back nor can she continue this forever. She can only pray for her parents to get a natural death and escape from this loop.

Wiping the lone tear that escapes from her eyes, She sat at the end of the hospital bed. Her mother caressed her hand and looked at her with sympathy.

"Till when will you burn yourself for us beta? Let us die. We had already ruined your life. Why don't you hate us? "

"Mumma, How can a child hate their parents? the one who gave them birth ?"

"Go back to where you belong and you will get an answer to that question. "

"They will never hate me mumma. I am their mother, they will never hate me just like I can't hate you"

"My baby is strong because I made you strong, but what about them.?

" Their father knows best for them mumma".

She started sobbing when her mother placed her hand on her head from her left shoulder giving a side hug full of warmth. She embraced the mother's love and cried her heart out.

It was her decision to choose her parents over her loving husband, in-laws and children. She is guilty but that was the only way left. Her parents became homeless, her in law's complained against them and wanted them behind bars. She too was angry, still she couldn't see them in this condition. She needed to choose and that's what she did.

She had always been a shy, traditional girl. Always in control of them. They were always greedy, always wanted everything rich and sophisticated in spite of being from a middle class background yet they loved their only daughter dearly.

They tricked the Nigams- a well established business family from Mumbai and made her married to their eldest son. Her father used to be a professional hacker and he took advantage of this.
Soon after she gave birth to twins he took 2.8 crores from their account.

It was not easy to be a teen mother and the emotional turmoil inside of her made her detached from the loving humans around her. She became lonely amonst a lovely family.

It was all her decision to side with her parents. She never defended them as they were at fault but they were her parents she just can't leave them alone.

How can she?

She loved them dearly.

She looked at them. They looked relaxed while sleeping. They had a fatal disease and her father decided to steal money for their treatment. They were Orthodox and never wanted their daughters husband's money so he decided for this plan.

The plan which ruined so many lives.

Greed makes people blind and when people become helpless they steal from the rich.

His father is in coma from last 10 years and her mother's health is on verge to hardly last for few days. She had her liver transplant 13 years back and has been fighting cancer for the last 2 years.

She don't want them to die but she is exhausted.

She is suffering because of her one decision.

She always wanted a happy family and she destroyed it with her own hands.

She left them when they were 8 months old. She wanted to hear mumma from their mouth, kiss them all over their place, wanted to see them walk and talk giberish but she just missed every joy of being a mother.

Her husband was a man of words. They were just 19 but he loved her tenderly. She never felt unloved in her new home. He used to help her in college assignments and then later on they used to play together until the twins slept.

She smiled remembering those times. Though she didn't wanted to get married so early it was one of the best thing happened to her.

Her trance was broken by a beeping sound.

The nurse came inside and checked the side bed where her father was in. The heartbeat line in the monitor became flat, indicating that he gave up on his life.

She shivered seeing this. She lost her father forever.
Another beeping sound was heard and the similar thing happened to her mother.

She couldn't control herself and cried hard.

Cried because she is an orphan now.

Cried because she was standing on a point where there was no one to call as hers.

She was on a cliff of overwhelming emotions and wanted to jump down from it to cherish the cool winds that can sooth her burning heart.

The nurse gave her the contract papers which she signed 16 years back. She signed at the end and closed off the hospital deal forever.

Now she has nowhere to go except her home.
She don't know if she will be accepted back or not but she needs to feel belonged somewhere.
She can't hang here and continue modeling when she has no parents to use her money on.

Wiping her tears she looked at her parents for the last time.

"They died together" was the last thing in her mind. She was satisfied that at least they belonged together.

The day went in arranging the funeral stuffs and finally by the end of the day was sitting in her room in her apartment and deciding whether to go to Mumbai or not.

She wanted to give it a try but didn't want to be bruised by them.

Let's see how she would be turning a happy family of three upside down?

I know she seems reckless right now but try to think from a point of view of a girl. You will be able  understand her perspective.