0.

Zoey Robinson took a deep breath as she relaxed in the bathtub. In two days she will be in mystic falls where her best friend Stefan Salvatore resides and her ex husband Damon Salvatore, the man who broke her heart and his vows. She got upset just thinking about it as she splashed water around in her tub.

"Stupid Salvatore," she said just as her phone rang.

She sighed before going to the edge of the tub answering it without looking at the caller ID.

"Zoey here," she greets on her phone.

"Hey Zo, it's uhhh Stefan," he replies in a nervous tone causing Zoey to raise her eyebrows.

"Stefan what's wrong? Why do you sound so nervous?"

"Well because it's about Damon,"

"Stefan I'm not involved with him anymore you know that,"

"I know but..... You always calmed him down and kept him in check, in fact lately he's been asking about you I think he misses you,"

"Yeah well that's too bad on him, shouldn't have divorced me,"

"Yeah and I believe he's regretting it, he's acting out of rage,"

Zoey couldn't help but sigh as she frowned over the phone curiosity getting the best of her.

"What has he done Stef? I can tell you want me to ask,"

"Well he's feeding off of humans killing them, he's also turned a local human into a vampire and she's running around crazy, he's dating my girlfriends best friend but only using her as a blood bag-"

"Woah back up, Damon is Dating someone?"

"He's using her for her blood, doesn't even do anything with her and constantly complains and definitely keeps comparing the difference between you and her,"

"Again how is this my problem Stefan? If anything this sounds like a Salvatore's problem, I am no longer a Salvatore,"

"I know but, maybe if you can come see him, come talk to him he'll try to be good again,"

"Stefan..... I- I can't, I'm not showing up for him again,"

"You won't even consider it?"

"I'm sorry Stef, I love you I do but I can't see the other Salvatore again, he broke me really bad,"

"I guess I can't force you then, I'm sorry for disturbing,"

"No- Stefan you didn't-"

Click

Zoey sighed as she knew it was time to get out of the bathtub. She stood up water dripping down her body as she thought about everything Stefan Salvatore has told her. She was going to visit just for one night and spend time with him but now she knows she can't just do that. No, she also has to try to stop Damon Salvatore from lashing out like she has many many years ago.

"Damn it all," she cursed to herself causing her shoulders to slump.