5.

"Kathrine," Zoey breathed out as she walked over to her tears brimmed in her eyes.

Elena was confused when she was brought into the brunette with curly hairs hold.

"Kathrine I can't believe..... Your Alive and..... Human?" She says taking a whif of her scent and backed away from her. "Your not Kat...."

"No Zoey this is Elena Gilbert she's a doppelganger of Kathrine, she's also my girlfriend," Stefan says as Zoey looked down in disappointment.

"Oh," she said. "I'm sorry it was my mistake,"

"No, ummm.... That's okay a lot of vampires do that," she said as Damon came over to comfort her by putting her arms around her shoulders as she leaned into him.

"I'm sorry am I missing something?" She asks confused looking around.

"Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself I'm Zoey Robinson, ex wife to Damon Salvatore,"

"Wait..... Is she the one you kept mumbling about?" Elena asks putting the pieces together.

"The one and only," he replies pulling her as close as possible.

"You talk about me Damon?" She asks looking up at him as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What can I say? I missed you so much over the years,"

"Hmmm.... And I wonder who's fault that is?" She asks letting go of his hold as she moved towards Lexi.

"I'm Lexi," she started to ease the awkward tension. "Stefan's oldest best friend,"

"Oh I see I just ummm.... Sorry for the intrusion,"

"Hey Elena don't sweat it it's okay, we were gonna go to the grill later did you want to come?"

"Sure I'd love to," She announced with a smile on her face.

"The Grill?" Zoey asks confused.

"Oh you'll love it Zo, it's got booze, a pool table, darts, it's a place where you can hang out, snatch eat and erase," Damon said causing her to roll her eyes as he smirked.

"Damon," Elena scolded him like a child.

"What? Only speaking facts here, see my dear Zoey doesn't like drinking human blood so she steals from hospitals and drinks blood bags, it's the only flaw about her,"

"You know how I get when I feed off of Humans Damon, you've seen me before,"

"And I find it incredibly sexy,"

"Your pushing your luck with this," she mumbles causing him to laugh as she crossed her arms.

"Wait, how do you get when you drink from humans?" Elena asks as her eyes flickered over to hers. 

"I get high, like extremely high to the point I black out for days not remembering what I did or who I killed, I wake up to blood all over me and I start hyperventilating..... Usually Damon calms me down,"

"Oh..... So if you were to drink my blood for instance-"

"I would kill you and not think twice about it,"

"Oh she's serious," Damon said lust clouding his vision.

He finds it incredibly, irresistibly sexy when she talks about killing a human and Elena Gilbert for that matter, he wouldn't mind if she killed her at all.

"Okay let's go to the grill now everyone it is still my birthday!" Stefan says to break the silence as they nodded there heads.

Everyone was now at the grill. Stefan and Lexi were playing a game of pool laughing and talking like the old friends they were, Zoey was at the bar in a seat by herself as Damon was talking to what she assumed was Elena's friends sitting in the booth.

A blonde hair guy with baby blue eyes cleaning out a glass walked up to her. He flashed her a smile.

"You must be new around here," he says with a gentle tone.

"Yeah, I am actually I'm an old friend of Stefan's and it's his birthday,"

"Ah I see, that's very kind of you to drop by for him. I'm Matt Donovan by the way," he says extending out his hand.

"And I'm-"

"Damon Salvatore. But you already knew that didn't you Matty boy," Damon said sliding into the open seat next to her grabbing his hand instead tightly shaking it.

Zoey rolled her eyes as Matt winced and pulled his hand back.

"Your being a bit rude don't you think?"

"No not at all, I would like a glass of bourbon, and a glass of whiskey for the lady here," he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ma'am is he bothering you by chance?" Matt whispered leaning closer to her.

"No, no he's just being Damon he's always had this possessive thing going on when it comes to me,"

"Oh, I assume y'all were-"

"We were married yes but thats no longer the case," Zoey said flashing him a smile as he smiled back at her.

"Well then I'll get that bourbon and Whiskey set right up then,"

"Thank you, I'm Zoey by the way," she introduced as Matt left with a goofy smile on his face and Damon was not happy.

Votes are appreciated

New trailer for Chosen One is up