Junior gets what he deserves

The night air was filled with laughter and camaraderie as the girls continued their gathering by the pond. Unbeknownst to them, a lone figure emerged from the shadows, strolling along the edge of the water. Frances, caught up in the mirth, glanced over, her senses tingling as recognition slowly dawned.

As Junior drew nearer, the dim moonlight revealed his features, and the memories flooded back for Frances. A wave of anger surged through her, the wounds of the past reopening. The striped blouse-clad woman rose abruptly, her height imposing as she confronted the figure from her history.

"Junior," she spat, the name bitter on her lips.

Junior, oblivious to the storm brewing, paused, squinting at the group. "What? Who-" he muttered, realization dawning too late. "Frances?!"

Undyne, sensing the conflict that was about to begin, rushed to intervene. But she wasnt fast enough.

In a sudden burst of fury, Frances lunged at him, her fists crashing into Junior's unsuspecting form. The other women jumped to their feet, shouting for Frances to stop.

Candle Queen, backing away, cried hysterically "What's happening?! Who is he?"

Undyne, restraining Frances, struggled to explain: "J-juni-or"

This obviously didnt answer Candle Queen's question, but she wasnt really expecting an answer anyway.

Frances, consumed by a maelstrom of emotions, ignored their pleas. In her fit of rage, she simply shook Undyne away.
Each blow was a release, an attempt to erase the scars he had left. Junior, overwhelmed and defenseless, tried to fight back, but Frances, fueled by a strength born from years of adversity, overpowered him.

The sounds of struggle echoed in the night, a cacophony of pain and despair. Candle Queen, despite her usual self-centered nature, sensed the gravity of the situation. Queen's screen flickered with distress, mirroring the chaos unfolding.

As the dust settled, Junior lay motionless, his body battered and broken. Frances, panting and disheveled, stood over him, the weight of her actions sinking in. The others, torn between shock, fear and sympathy, approached cautiously.