happy pill XI

Hyunjin ❤️

You used to tell me  that you were just a simple person nothing is special about you...well,

Simple is pretty because it is plain; simple is effective because it gives an understandable clear message; simple is genius because it gains our admiration with a minimum effort! Meaning you are an art of perfection my love.

But what is the use of these lifeless words now? When you're not here with me.

Not delivered

_____

"Jisung"Minho's voice rang as he turned back facing Minho,a pained expression was seen in Minho's face when he looked over to Jisung.

"Ji- why do you look so pale" he touched Jisung's face but the younger turned his face avoiding the touch

Minho sighed "did you eat?"

"I did" he lied

''No you didn't...I know you well" Minho said Jisung snort at him "no you don't, you know me well- and stop pestering me all the time what happened with us was supposed to be a past Minho hyung nothing matters to me more i-i lost everything and  where were you then no, why are you now hyung I-"

"I like you Jisung" Minho's teary eyes were stared into Jisung's soul only breaking him more.

Jisung stopped his babbling and stared back returning the guilt feeling he felt.

"I know but I-i can't...I love Hyunjin, hyung"

"I know-" Minho controlled himself regained his posture "i know it more than anyone Jisung and now what I also know is that you have to eat-"

"But-" he tried to protest but Minho was not having it.

"Let's go- and Jisung-"

"Yes hyung?"

"Can you give me one more chance-"