Chapter 3: Day Two Needed

Izuku had just woken up. Only three hours of sleep. Great. He got up and looked around his room. It was trashed. He sighed and grabbed his shorts and put them on. He walked out and he saw that he was alone. He heard Yaoyorozu snoring so she was asleep. He walked up stairs and looked into the room Kirishima and Ashido were staying in. They were passed out in each other's arms. He smiled, "Maybe I will have something like that one day." He went back downstairs and started making breakfast.

Once he finished making pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast he knocked on the doors, "Breakfast is ready!"

Yaoyorozu responded with a mumble.

Ashido responded with a, "TO DAMN EARLY MIDORIYA!"

And Kirishima replied with, "STOP YELLING! I AM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!"

He chuckled and got their plates out. When Yaoyorozu entered she saw Midoriya's back and she saw the tattoos on it. The main one was a fist with 9 different colors of electricity coming off of it. The electricity led up the top of his back, down the back of his arms, over the tops of his hands and there was the same style fist on the top of each hand. She also saw there were symbols around the fist that each color of lightning connected to. The white lightning bolt connect to a barely visible fist in a orb. The blue lightning bolt connected to small gears in a orb. The red lightning bolt connected to a orb of red energy. The dark green one connected to a yellow lightning bolt contained in a orb. The orange lightning bolt went to a small version of a singular whip of Black Whip contained in a orb. The purple lightning bolt went to a pair of wings. The yellow lightning bolt connected to an orb with a fist much bigger then the first fist in a orb. The light green lightning bolt connected to an orb that contained all of the images from the previous orbs. Yaoyorozu smiled at this. She knew what all those symbols meant. The colors of the lightning bolt's she didn't have a full understanding of but she has a guess.

Yaoyorozu approached Midoriya and yawned, "Good morning Midoriya."

He turned, "Good morning Yaoyorozu. How did you sleep? Judging off the state of your hair and the lines on your face I am assuming you slept well."

She felt her face and she felt the lines. Then she felt her hair and she blushed after she relized what a mess it was, "S-Sorry about my a-appearance!"

He chuckled, "Yaoyorozu you are fine. I do not care about appearances."

She perked up, "Um speaking of appearances could I ask about yours?"

He tilted his hand and turned around to face her, "What about my appearance?"

She gestured to all of him, "Where do I start! Um all your scars, the scar over on of your eye, your eye being a different color, you now having black hair, your tattoos, the extra scars all of you, and the burn marks on you."

Midoriya chuckled, "Well first off with my hair. I changed it after my mother passed." Yaoyorozu paid close attention to his face, "I just couldn't deal with it. Every time I looked in a mirror I saw my mom. I just couldn't deal with that everyday. Maybe one day I will let it go back to normal but not now."

"I understand Midoriya. What about your scar?"

"The one on my face I am assuming?"

"Yes."

"Well this one was from an assassin. Dude snuck into my house while I was asleep, slapped quirk cancelling cuffs on me and tried to slice my damn face off so he could wear it. I woke up almost right after he put the cuffs on me. I was able to break free as the knife was mere centimeters from my face. But I misjudged my escape and instead of jumping away from the blade my body went at a awkward angle and the knife cut me. Now my eye being different the doctors say it has something to do with the blade cutting away something in my eye. They said they could heal it but I said leave it be and make it so I could see out of it fine."