NIKKE WARS 1

Hey - talking
Hey - veiwing
Hey - info
'Hey' - thoughts
------------------------------------------------------------------

DA-14B: Is everyone ready to start the viewing now that there is more food and drink?

Commander: Yes DA everyone is ready to see the first universe

DA-14B: Good then let me start the viewing then

NIKKE WARS

All that could be seen was nothing but overgrown ruins, except for what appeared to be a young woman standing on a broken building looking up at the stars with some kind of rifle, as if she were looking for something in them.

Commander: SNOW IT'S YOU BIG SIS SNOW WHITE IS ON SCREEN NOW!!!!

Snow white just looks at the commander with pink tinted cheeks at being called big sis by a person well in their 20's with everyone else giggling at the legendary pilgrim for being flustered even Andersen and Ingrid were giving her a small smile.

Snow white: Please come down Commander don't make a scene in front of one please it's embarrassing

Commander: Huh im sorry Snow it's just i look up to you like an actual big sister so im sorry if im embarrassing you

Snow white: It's fine commander lets just get back to watching this universe but i have to wonder what is that me doing looking at the stars with my rifle?

???? POV

I stared up at the stars due to this feeling of something happening, but no matter how hard I tried to shake off this feeling of energy going off all over the place, it was as if something was coming, but I didn't know what it was. I think whatever is happening is for the best.

Then I notice a group of the stars in the sky that are northeast of me flashing like old light bulbs that are about to go out, but it doesn't look like they're going out; instead, it looks like they're getting brighter with each passing second, as if they're going to explode out or like supernovas.

????: What the hell is going on with those stars? Why are they flashing like warning signs?

Andersen: That version of you brings up a good point Snow white what is wrong with that group of stars

Anis: I don't like how she described the feeling of being at that spot it's as if she walked right into a trap

Everyones eyes widens at hearing Anis's words due to how SW's describing the feeling of the air is just like that of a trap thats about to be set off.

Then it finally happened: the entire group of stars exploded, but instead of becoming a brilliant ball of explosive light, it became a dark blue-light bluish portal of some kind and spelled out five massive objects that, at least from her scope, looked man-made at the very least as the portal closed for good.