FOR THE FUTURE 1

Hey - talking
Hey - veiwing

Hey - info
'Hey' - thoughts
------------------------------------------------------------------

DA-14B: Is everyone ready to start the viewing now that there is more food and drinks?

Commander: Yes DA everyone is ready to see the second universe

DA-14B: Good then let me start the viewing then

FOR THE FUTURE

As the final Rapture fell into a pile of sparking scrap, with a tired cheer rising from Anis and Neon, Jonathan wiped his forehead and smiled.

"Alright, I think that's the last one. Good work, team."

"Confirmed, there are no nearby Raptures that I can see. Disengaging and standing down." Rapi, the ever-reliable second, came jogging over first. "Are you all right, Commander?"

"A couple of shots grazed my cover, but no direct hits here. I'm fine." He assured her. "How about you?"

"No notable internal or external damage to my chassis. " Rapi reported. "I'm just fine too, Commander."

"Good."

"Well heeeey, ain't that something! Looks like these newbies can hold their own by now! Now you REALLY can't expect me to come save you if you get in trouble in the future, yeah? Well...unless you really beg me for help." An obnoxious voice spoke up.

Rapi blew out a tired breath as she and Jonathan turned to find Noah, trademark smug smirk firmly in place as she giggled to herself.

Commander: For some reason i dont like her and ive liked every nikke ive meet so far

Rapi: I dont trust her she seems so full of herself

Anis: Thats a most condescending smile that I've ever seen

Neon: I agree with Anis on this i dont like that smile of hers

Andersen: Ingrid who is that cause i know no nikke that looks like her

Ingrid: I dont know Andersen

Bushing it off with an easy smile, Jonathan looked past her and at the rest of Team Inherit.

"Everyone else okay?"

"Hmph, as if these little small fry would be anything to me." Harran flipped her hair smugly. "I'm perfectly fine."

"I'm just fine too, but thank you so much for being concerned about me, darling~" Isabel smiled shyly, twirling a lock of hair.

Commander: Hey its Harran so we really do meet again!!

Snow: Who is Harran little brother?

Commander: Oh Harran is another Paragon that I met when she saved me from falling off of a bridge

Snow:........ And why is that nikke Calling You Darling For My Little Brother???

Commander: I dont know big sis snow

Everyone can see the commander is scared of Snow white's overprotective big sister mode right now due to him shaking like a leaf

"N-No worries, just looking out for the team." Jonathan tried to keep the nerves from his voice as he noticed the rather...hungry look in the Nikke's eyes.