(19) SHE OWNS HIM

Distance increases the intensity of love even if the persons distanced from heart lives under one roof

Distance increases the intensity of love even if the persons distanced from heart lives under one roof. Obeying Parth's words Poorna left Parth in his own space. Pritha was so upset with Parth, but the tension didn't exceed in between them as the preparations of Naksh's engagement was going on.

Naksh's engagement was completed with great enthusiasm. On that occasion even Parth didn't get any chance to talk with Poorna, because Pritha used to be with Poorna everytime, and she didn't allow Parth to talk with Poorna after being harsh with her.

After Naksh's Engagement one more event was about to come up, and that was annual award ceremony of business men's association. Parth was sure to get a chance of conversation with Poorna, even if it was in indirect way.

Parth along with his family went to attend the function. As expected, Parth got the award of most successful businessman of the year. It was third time when he had achieved the award, consecutively. He climbed the stage with a huge round of applause.

After holding the mike he narrated about the tragic year of his life in brief, and gave all the credits of award to Poorna.

"I wasn't me, but it was Poorna who had achieved this height of success to stand at. So, she should get this award," Parth focused his gaze at Poorna which making her gain attention of everyone.

"Mrs. Poorna can receive the award as your wife, Mr. Parth!" A voice of acceptance rang in air.

"No, she deserves this award not as my wife, but just as herself," Parth corrected the voice making Poorna feel like Parth was separating her from himself, publicly.

"How could she get this award as an individual when she didn't own any company?" A new suggestion always has to face objection.

"She didn't own any company. She owned her own capability. Without capability a company is like a castle in air. I want to receive Poorna this award just as herself so that she can be an inspiration to the new comers in business who possess the spirit to start only on basis of their capability," Parth stressed on his suggestion with a strong emphasis.

Some murmurings were heard after his counter, but those inaudible words were sounding like acceptance after arguments.

"We appreciate your thoughts. We wish her to own many companies in future," someone supported on behalf of everyone.

"Even though she doesn't own any company yet she owns this owner of company," Parth's statement created a joyful ambiance along with the slight touch of his romanticism.

Poorna walked towards the stage following Parth's gesture through eyes. She had pain in her legs as she twisted her ankle. So, she was feeling pain while climbing up to stage. Parth held her one hand, bent his shoulder, and placed her other hand on his shoulder.

Poorna was looking at Parth with astonished eyes.

"More than astonishment I love affection in your eyes for me," he whispered making her withdraw herself from the eye lock session.

"You are my strength to stand. So, my shoulder is at your service anytime you need," his smile not only pleased her but also puzzled her too.

After the incident in between them she had claimed his smile in her name for the first time, that too all cheerfully. His smile was shining in a way that she couldn't assume that was just for a show off.

She climbed up to stage with his support, and received the award in her name, independently.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏