cologne, seungcheol.

He has your knees folded to your chest—pushed down forcefully on your breast. Seungcheol shows you no mercy as his pink tongue explores the inside of your velvety cunt with no set back. The tip of his tongue occasionally prods at your pulsing entrance—nonverbally begging for anything to stuff your pussy full. At the cost of his tongue fucking, all you could do was whimper and whimper, falling on Seungcheol's deaf ears. He had your panties—which were coated in your arousal, now as well as your saliva—in your mouth; beforehand telling you how nasty girls didn't deserve to speak.

His veiny index finger traces your clenching hole, before sliding his digit into you completely. You felt so tight around him, so warm — your little pussy sucked his finger up entirely. Imagine if it were his cock. "Doesn't matter how many times I fuck this needy cunt, it's just always gonna be tight, hm?"

Your mouth is stuffed, however Seungcheol can hear a faint, muffled "Please" from you under the squelching sounds of your cunt, although he isn't sure what you're begging for, but it's not like he cares anyway.

So, he ignores your pleas and brings his lips back down to lap at your clit. Seungcheol's fingers work their way deeper into your dripping wet pussy, teasing your g-spot with expert precision. Your legs tremble beneath him as he pushes himself further inside you, stretching you open wider than ever before.

As he flicks his tongue against your swollen clit, you can feel yourself approaching the edge of climax once more. Seungcheol knows exactly what he's doing — he wants to bring you to the brink only to leave you hanging there, helpless and aching for more.

Your back arches off of the bed in need of something—anything. Tears fill the brink of your lashline, a singular blink causing them to drip down your cheeks.

Seungcheol, pulling away from your pussy and sitting himself up on his knees, tilts his head in mock concern. He brings a hand forward to cup your cheek, which was warm underneath his touch, "What's the matter, angel?" He fully waits for answer until he remembers that your sticky panties were still in your mouth. Seungcheol lets out an breathy chuckle before removing the damp material.

As soon as you've regained the ability to speak, you're pleading for Seungcheol to finally fuck you. He's had his tongue on your abused pussy for hours straight — you need his cock.

"What a dumb little slut," Seungcheol mutters whilst pulling down his sweatpants as well as boxers. His cock then springs free and he's gripping it tightly, precum dripping from his reddened tip. He scoots closer to your awaiting cunt, tapping the head against you softly, "You will never be satisfied until I'm fucking you stupid, huh? Just wanna be full of cock and filled to the brim with my cum so you forget what it feels like to be empty."

Slowly, Seungcheol leans forward, his lips hovering just above yours as he whispers, "Since you wanna be a cock hungry whore all the fucking time - you're going to keep these legs spread and take my dick with no complaints, you understand?"

Your body shivers in anticipation at Seungcheol's words, but you nod nonetheless, murmuring, "Yes, I understand."

At your response, Seungcheol wastes no time before he's pushing into your tense pussy — a deep groan emitting from his lips. His thrust are slow and steady at first, giving you time to adjust to his girth. He watches as your face contorts from pain to pleasure, taking that as a sign to speed up his movements. Your broken moans fill the room, and Seungcheol can't help but grin wickedly, feeling like the king of the world as he watches your body writhe beneath him. He leans down to nip at your earlobe before sucking the flesh into his warm mouth, then releasing it with a pop. "How's it feel?"

"Good! So good.."

"Yeah, thought so. Moaning my name like a bitch in heat." He chuckles to himself, cupping your cheeks with one hand and kissing your pouted lips.

He increases the pace of his thrusts, listening attentively to your whimpers of how you were close. He can't help but revel in the power he has over you, knowing that he's the one bringing you closer and closer to your breaking point.

Your entire body is on fire, your stomach tightening — hinting to your approaching orgasm. "C—cheollie.."

"Shh, baby, let it all out for me. Cream my cock like a good little slut." he encourages, feeling the tension building within you. He reaches between your legs, stroking your clit with one hand while using the other to pinch and tease your nipples, sending waves of pleasure coursing throughout your body. The combination of sensations threatens to overwhelm you entirely, and you can't help but cry out loudly as your climax advents.

When it finally hits, it's unlike anything you've ever experienced before — intense and overwhelming, leaving you gasping for air and trembling in his grasp. As the last vestiges of ecstasy fade away, Seungcheol slows down, still buried deep inside you, savoring the moment you two just shared together. His head lags forwards, lips instantly attaching themselves to the skin on your shoulder. "Did so good for me, baby."