SMG3 does sussy things and gets caught

t/w smut lol. just skip this one if you're uncomfortable. anything important will be recapped at the start of the next chapter :).

SMG3 was finally alone. In the main room. Just him and himself, and a few minutes alone. The perfect opportunity... TO NUT!

See, SMG3 regularly masturbated, but since he'd been snowed in, he had no opportunities to do so. However, he couldn't turn down this opportunity.

He undid the buckles in his overalls. One of the buckles was broken, and was only held on by a piece of tape which was easy to remove. He slid the straps down and pulled them down. He pulled them down to his ankles.

Next, he removed his underwear. He started to get worried that SMG4 might somehow see him, but this thought only fueled his arousal more. That's when he saw it: his glorious seven inches.

Sure, it wasn't the sort of thing that you'd brag about at a party, but SMG3 knew that this length was still, at the very least, quite big.

He took off his gloves, since he had only brought one pair besides the mittens he wore on top.

Now, he was ready. He used his left hand to grab his hardened dick and he started to slowly rub it.

"I've missed this feeling so much..." he said, with lust lining his voice. He felt the pleasure, coming in waves.

He started to speed up a little bit.

Suddenly, a muffled explosion was heard.

Shit, SMG3 thought. However, he was already too deep in the feeling to stop.

"SMG3, why don't you just tell me where you put the sodiu-" SMG4 walked out of the door, completely shirtless, gloveless and wearing pyjama trousers. He saw SMG3.

"SMG4ITSNOTWHATITLOOKSLIKE!"

SMG4 giggled, quickly adjusting to the state of SMG3. "Really? Because it looks like you're having fun without me." he said seductively.

SMG3 was frozen, trying to process what SMG4 had just said. He said it. Not in a disgusted way. Just... a way.

"SMG4, are you okay?" SMG3 said.

"No, of course I'm not. You didn't invite me!"

"...to what???"

SMG4 walked closer and closer, until there was barely any space left between the two. Then, he gave SMG3 a kiss filled with passion.

"Ngh~" SMG3 tried to resist the sudden kiss, but he quickly gave in and started to return the kiss.

After what seemed like forever, SMG4 pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their tongues. SMG4 wiped it away. "Do you want to continue?"

SMG3 smiled. "Of course, Four. Anything for you." He had given into his desires.

SMG4 took him to the bedroom, where SMG4's regular outfit was in a sad, wet, scorched pile.

"Sodium," he said to avoid any further questions. Then, he pushed SMG3 back first onto the bed. "Nice cock. I think it's bigger than mine." He got closer, making SMG3 wonder what he was gonna do to him. SMG4 stared at Three's hardened member with a sort of hunger in his eyes. "May I..?"

SMG3 caught on to what the question was. "Of course you can, Four. I-" He stopped talking, since just then, SMG4 had put Three's tip in his mouth. He hadn't given any warning, he had just gone straight to business.

At first, he put it in his warm mouth. Then, he started to suck on it a little and take a bit more.

"mmm...~"