002 : movie night

ˑ ִ ֗ ִ ۫ ˑ 🎥 🍿 𖥻 ִ ۫

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟶𝟶𝟸. °。 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. ◌
𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 | 𝟷𝟼𝟸𝟶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
* ( ๑‧˚₊꒷ ) ♡ Ꮺ 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗠𝗘 — 🎬 ੭

 ◌ 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹   𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉  |    𝟷𝟼𝟸𝟶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃*        ( ๑‧˚₊꒷ )   ♡    Ꮺ   𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗠𝗘   —   🎬    ੭

📺 ⤾·˚ ༘ ━━ 𝓣HERE IS A POUNDING IN HER SKULL. It starts from her temples and travels all the way down to her jaw. The plain is fleeting — one moment there and one moment not.

It could be exhaustion. Missions after missions after missions have taken over her life. There has been a recent influx of curses and that means that sorcerers are stretched thin. She's been sent out to die multiple times in the past month. Yes — maybe that's where the headache originates from. Or maybe it's because she's certain that death will meet her eventually. She doesn't look forward to it.

She stands in front of the mirror, takes a pill and hopes it will alleviate some of the pain. She briefly entertains the thought of consulting a doctor because the headaches have been a constant in her life for the past two weeks. But it's just stress — nothing else.

Numbly, she spritzes on some strawberry scented perfume. She doesn't use it often — it was expensive and so she wants to make good use of it.

Suguru once told her he loved that fragrance. He told her it smelled nice on her.

She sprays on some more ... for good luck.