part 1

My close friend (Jaden) invited me over to his house to chill since we couldn't figure out where we should go out to today. He came over to my house an pick me up. When we arrived at his place i was admiring how heavenly and expensive it looked. I then got back into reality when he opened the door for me to get out of the car. When we arrived at the door he opened it for me and told me to wait for him in his room he'll be there in a bit. Upon arrival at his room I took off my shoes and laid on his bed while watching Tik-Tok. When he came to the room he asked what I wanted to do I said I didn't know so he said he was gonna go play game on his console I said ok. After a while of watching Tik-Tok I got bored so I asked Jaden if i could play a game. He said sure you can but only on one condition you have to sit on my lap while you play.I thought for a it an decided that i would sit on his lap while I play. In the middle of a game I began to feel uncomfortable so i began shifting around a bit to get comfy.Then all of a sudden I felt Jaden put his hands on my waist to feel it get brick hard. I was shocked but acted like it was nothing. He then shifted my hair to a side  and whispered in my ear in a deep sexy and raspy voice get on your knees and please me nugget.I slowly put down the controller an got on my knees facing him.He then takes off his pants and pull's his brick hard dick out of his boxers and told me suck it till i cum nugget. I put one hand on his dick and stroked it while sucking it. Jaden tilted his head back a bit an let out a groan. He holds my hair up with one hand and said nugget you suck it so good while letting out another groan. Suddenly he pushed my head down on it an came in my mouth. i then lifted my head off of his dick an looked him in his eyes a he told me swallow it don't miss any drop.