part 2

You thought I was done with you didn't you said Jaden. He picked me up and threw me down on his bed roughly.He ripped off my clothes and slipped a finger in my wet tight pussy. Jaden's so good with his fingers that i came within seconds.He said there now you're ready for me. Teasing  me by rubbing his tip i circles on the lips of my pussy making me beg for him to put it in.Say please daddy put it in and i'm gonna put it in said Jaden.I did just that and he pushed the whole thing in one time causing me to scream his name. He continued pushing it in and out while watching my eyes rolling at the back of my head cause of how good he feels inside me. He pushed his dick deeper inside me causing me to moan omg daddy it feels so good please don't stop i'm begging.Jaden said dot worry nugget i'm not gonna stop until i fill you up with my white sticky cum.Me not caring if i get pregnant told him yes daddy i wanna be fill up with every last drop of your cum until i cant take no more.He started going faster hitting the right spot each time. He put his hand around my neck to prevent me from running an said who's pussy is this i said its yours daddy he ask who do you belong to i said you daddy and he said fuck in a sexy deep voice you're such a good girl for daddy looking me straight into my eyes and then i felt his hot cum feel me up. When he took out his dick some of the cum was dripping out and he said look at that you're so full some of it is dripping out.Jaden then went and run a hot bathe for me an told me to come shower an while in the shower he fucked me so good my legs started shaking i could've barely stand but he held me up and came inside me again.He then helped me clean my self up also his and when we were done he gave me one on his boxers an shirt to put on me. When we both got done dressing he lift me up and placed me on the bed gently and laid next to me. He placed the cover on top of us an whispered in my ears sweet dreams nugget.