𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘺

Donovan had to park in his parents' garage instead of right outside of Olive's house. When he drove down the street, he was told to turn around and go another way. The street was blocked off with cops and the fire department. Van got to Olive's house when with a little speeding only to find the cops and firefighters there. It was a scene he didn't know he'd ever see. What really shocked him was sitting Bumblebee in his father's garage, pouting and playing sad music. 

Van made his way to Olive's house with more questions than answers.

Ro made her way back into the house as the fire department checked over the house to make sure everything was out. Ro grabbed a dish cloth as she entered the kitchen. She gave smiles to the firefighters as she stood back from them for a second. Ro rushed over to the island, grabbing the sliver with the towel. A takeout container was the first thing she saw sitting by the sink. 

She wrapped the sliver in the towel and shoved it into the plastic container. Ro hurried out of the house, trying not to bring too much attention to herself. 

When Ro made it outside, Van had run around to the back of the house. He saw the large gaping hole in the fence from where Bee broke through. Van looked around at the state of the backyard. It was completely destroyed, and pieces of metal were all over the place.

Olive made her way over to Ro, arms crossed and a pissed off look on her face. Van hurried over to them, "What happened?" Donovan whispered.

"Ask Ro."

Ro shoved the takeout container into Van's bag. "I need you to take the Cube sliver and hide it." Ro told Van, closing the bag and strapping it down. 

"What's going on?" Van asked a second time.

"Just take it!"

"Rosalind." Ro turned to face Hana as she walked over to the three best friends. Ro put on a small smile for Hana, but Hana wasn't having it. "Hi Van, do you want to see my bald spot?"

"Not really." 

"Rosalind." Hana turned to Ro. "You know I love Bee, but he's gotta go. I cannot live with him anymore." Hana said. 

Ro nodded – she knew it was too much to ask, even if Bee was taking Olive back and forth to school the last two years. Ro knew it wasn't logical to keep Bee with Hana. That was why she made arrangements with Van to take Bee for the year. "I've already gotten Van to take Bee with him." Ro said softly, lowering her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't..." Ro felt horrible.

She loved Bee, having him stay in California for another year was killing her. She didn't want to leave Bee behind. She thought about asking Sarah to take Bee in but Ro didn't want Annabelle to go attached and Will had asked if they could keep the Autobot stuff away from his family for the time being. Obviously, Sarah knew about the Autobots, she had met them, and she knew about Sparks, but Ro was respecting Will's wishes.