𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳

Ro took a deep breath before asking the question she was dreading. "Who is RoboWarrior?" She was driving across the Brooklyn bridge, heading into the City. Ro had a hood over her head and sunglasses on her face. They all had to keep a low profile, staying away from the camera and cops.

"This guy... apparently, he knows everything about aliens."

"And...?"

"Okay, look, I may have hacked his site, and I may have seen a few images that look like those symbols you drew in your dorm in the dirt." Kimber stated.

Ro nodded. "Okay, I respect you then."

"Huh?"

"Ro's a hacker too."

Ro chuckled, resting her elbow onto the door. "About that... Olive, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Olive questioned.

"Yeah... about your roommates."

Olive didn't understand and she shoved the seat forward slightly. "You bitch! You didn't!" Olive gasped. "Rosalind!"

"What?" Van questioned.

"She fucking hacked NYU and roomed me with him!" Olive fell back against the seats, pouting. "You fucking bitch!"

Ro started laughing. "Look, I needed you to experience college the way Van and I did. I couldn't let you have an easy time. I didn't know about the runner though, have fun with that one." Ro smirked.

"I hate you."

"So, RoboWarrior... he lives in New York."

"Yeah, in a deli."

"Very Jersey of 'im." Van commented.

"And you found this out when you hacked him?" Ro asked, looking over at Kimber. He nodded. "Please tell me you didn't apply to NYU just to attempt to make contact." Ro sighed.

"I'm really going into cyber security." Kimber sighed. "I was hoping to run into him at some point. Today is better than ever, I guess." Kimber said looking at the signs. "Take the upcoming left."

Ro lifted her hands off the steering wheel, making Kimber panic. He reached over, grabbing the wheel, then remembered who they were dealing with. "Bee knows where to go. He's already programmed it into his brain." Ro said as she placed her hand back onto the wheel.

Kimber sighed with relief. "How did you come across Bee anyway?"

"The best 4k I've ever spent on a car." Ro smiled.

"I love you..." Bee said.

"Love you too, Bee."

"Oh, you say I love you to Bee, but you can't say it to your boyfriend?" Olive asked.