- 18 -

"bye mom!" Taylor peeked her head out of car then slams the door shut, crawling back to her side.

"so.. you enjoyed it, huh?" Taylor grins at y/n kissing her on the neck.

"I mean who didn't..?" Y/n shrugged, teasing Taylor.

"There are so many people that wouldn't enjoy it..!" Taylor sighs and laughs.

"I will never understand those people.." Y/n shakes her head.

Taylor looks down at y/n's hand and looks back at her lips.

She grabs y/n's hand and interlocks it with hers, looking back up at y/n.

"aw! The bracelets! You got so many!" Taylor couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah! The swifties are so sweet I love them!" Y/n said, genuinely.

"Look at this one I got!" Y/n pointed to one that read:
"Y/f/n Swift"

Taylor gasped.

"Omg! Someone really made that?! Aw stop I love them so much! I can't believe how much they support me!!" Taylor felt so happy and free with love, from her own wife, to her mother, and her very own fans.

They arrive at the house, going through the garden gate.

It was dark, you could hear the crickets chirping. It was calming.

The two were instantly greeted by all of the cats rubbing on their legs as they walked in.

They both let out a big sigh as they walked in, closed the door, locked it, and turned the lights on.

They felt exhausted.

Taylor yawned, getting the cats some more food.

"Tay, I can do it! Go upstairs and sleep, you're exhausted hunny." Y/n grabbed the food out of Taylor's hand, takes her thin jacket off, and watches to make sure she actually went upstairs before she poured food into each of the cats' bowls.

Taylor plopped onto the bed, she really didn't want to admit it but she indeed, was tired.

Y/n eventually came upstairs, walking in to the bedroom with lights that were still on.

"Why aren't you asleep..?" Y/n pouts just a little upset she didn't fall asleep.

"I'm not tired, I want to say up with youuuuuu!!" Taylor longed her words, obviously needing rest.

"That's so sweet and cute of you Taylor, but no. You need sleep. I'll cuddle, but no staying to watch a movie tonight."

"Ughhhh you're so mean and such a party pooperrr!!" Taylor gave y/n a thumbs down.

Y/n couldn't even tell the difference if Taylor was drunk or just extremely low on sleep.

"I'm sorry, tomorrow night. I promise!" Y/n tried reasoning with her.

"Fineee." Taylor didnt seem the happiest about the idea, but it was better than nothing.

As soon as y/n walked out of bathroom after brushing her teeth Taylor grabs her pulling her into the bed with her.

They both got under the covers all cozy.

Taylor scooted closer to y/n adjusting her head in the crease of her neck, laying her hand on y/n's upper chest.

Taylor fell asleep fast.

Y/n ran her fingers through Taylor's hair.

They both were fast asleep.