The trip

Cheryl: I woke up and went to cuddle up to Toni but I couldn't fell her, i huffed to myself then got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and as I'm taking my clothes off I feel two warm arms wrap around my waist and i know who it was straight away.

"Mind if I join" Toni said with a smirk appearing on her lips.

"I'd be crazy not to let you" Cheryl said looking in the mirror at the girl she's fallen in love with.

The two girls took off there clothes and Hopped in the shower. As Toni was washing Cheryl's hair the girl toyed with her fingers just thinking about how lucky she was to have someone that loves her as much as Toni dose.

————————

After the shower the two girls decided to head to pops because they hadn't been in a while.

"Baby do you want your normal" Toni said in the cutest way possible.

"Yes my love same as always" Cheryl said pushing a pice of hair from the girls face.

"So, bombshell my parents have this lake house out in greendale and they said I can use it whenever I want because they don't use it anymore, so I was wondering do you wanna have a girls trip with all the girls" Toni said a bit nervous Cher would think this is a weird idea.

" TT YES THAT WILL BE WONDERFUL OMG" Cheryl said hugging Toni and smothering her face in kisses.

"Ok so who do we want to invite there are 7 rooms in the house" Toni said making a curious face.

"Ohh we have to invite cousin Betty, Veronica, Josie and Tabatha" Cheryl said a little to excited for just 4 people.

"Ok cool I'll send the invitations out later" Toni said as pop sets there food on the table.

Cheryl happily puts a fry in Toni's mouth as She laughs.

——————-

Later that day once Toni sent out all the invites it was settled that they were meeting at the lake house at 3 this arvo so the girls start to pack there things, Cheryl as always packing way more than she needs with her 5 sets of  heels for a three day and two night trip her spider brooch and her over thought about Wardrobe of a suitcase, and Toni just bringing the essentials.

"Are you really going to need all that stuff baby" Toni said walking up to Cheryl and wrapping her arms around her neck as they shear a short but passionate kiss.

"I Wouldn't be Cheryl marjorie blossom if I didn't" Cheryl said with a glare causing Toni to roll her eyes play fully.

Toni carried the bags as per usual to the car and they were off.

"Baby" Cheryl said in a cute baby voice

"Yes my love" Toni said laughing a bit at the way Cher was talking

"How long away are we I wanna cuddle you already" Cheryl said in a sad but eager tone

"Baby we have only been on the road for two hours" Toni said

"I know but I wanna cuddle" Cheryl said with her bottom lip out

"We are going to be there in half an hour baby can you hold on then we can cuddle while we wait for everyone" Toni said trying not to look in her eyes or else she mite get lost in them.