The bus stop

‼️‼️Just a warning mite trigger you‼️‼️with a sibling or parent dying. Or if your parents have not excepted you I'm sorry 😞.

Toni POV: I was walking to the bus stop so I can get on the bus to Riverdale because I wanna get away from New York, I just came out to my parents that I'm bi and thy don't except me and they kicked me out but I have friends at riverdale that I can stay with so I'm going there. As I was just walking up to the bus stop I sore this red head goddess crying on the bench looking at photos I'm guessing on her phone so I walk up to her.

Cheryl POV: I just found out that my JJ died so I wanted to make an album for him of all the good times we had together not that there wear a lot of times but when my mum and dad started abusing me he was the only one who stood up for me and that cared for me I know nana rose wanted to but she couldn't get caught up In this and now that JJ is gone I have no one so I'm going to riverdale to try and start a new life a not broken life. After looking through the photos I couldn't stop crying thinking about the pain he must've felt until I sore this girl like my age I looked her in the eyes and it was like she was reading me like a book so I wiped my eyes and put my knees up and hugged them while looking away. I didn't hear her walk up to me but I hear a small passionate sounding voice say.
"Hey beautiful what's wrong"
I looked up at her and said,
"Why would you care"
"Because I want to know why a beautiful girl is sitting at a bus stop in the middle of the night crying" she said then sat down next to me and put her hand on my hand.
"So imma ask again what's wrong beautiful" the brunette said,
"Um well I...I ju...just found out that my..my brotherr di...died and my parents are abusing and I just can't handle life anymore so I am going to riverdale and yes I know it's like 14
hours from here but the longer the way the better I guess" I said with a fake smile at the end calming down from my sobbing.
" wow I'm so sorry that happened to you but I guess we are sorta in similar boats here I um just came out to my parents and they didn't except me, there was a lot of yelling screaming and crying so I just ran away and I'm also going to riverdale as well like you said the further the better" she said calmly but I could hear the pain in her voice.
"I'm sorry that happened my parents would probably kill me if I came out to them to"
I said and looked up at her we were really close I could see all her facial features she was definitely a pretty girl. We were stuck in this trace just looking in each others eyes till we her the bus stopping loudly and it made us jump then we started giggling.
"My lady" the brunette said in an English accent gesturing to the door witch made me giggle more, the first time I have actually smiled in a while,
" why thank you" I said back and we both laughed.
We took a seat nearest the middle and started chatting again.
" I can't say I got you name beautiful" the brunette said I blush and try and look down to cover my face when she said.
" don't hide your beautiful face from me I wanna see it" I giggle
"Cheryl" I say
"What?"
"My name it's Cheryl... Cheryl blossom" I said lightly
" well nice to meet you Cheryl I'm Toni, Toni topaz" she said kissing my hand.

TONI POV: I could tell Cheryl was tired her eyes were droopy and her voice sounded tired and almost strange probably from all that crying.
"Hey Cheryl if your tiered i have been told I'm a nice pillow" I say smiling welcoming
" haha thanks Toni by now I don't think I have another lie in me so yeah I am actually really tired I've been up since like 2 am because of JJs death" she said a tear running down her eye I felt sorry for her, her brother seemed close.
"Hey come here" I said and pull her in to a hug until I hear the sound of faint snores in my ear so I lifted her legs over my waist and let her sleep with her arms around my waist and head on my shoulder
After about 4 or 5 hours she woke up slowly I felt her lift her head and look at me I smile at her and look at how beautiful she is I know that I have only known her for like 7 hours but I just wanna kiss her so much.
" why do I fell like i have known you for ever"
She said in a sleepy voice it made me smile that she felt the same way.
"the feelings mutual " I said smiling.
"You're so cute" I said and she blushed and put her head in my neck and giggled stop.
"Why it's true your cute face when you wake up and your cute morning voice and your cute curly red locks" I say and then fell something wet go down my shoulder I pull Cheryl's head back and see she is crying.
Oh my god are you ok I'm sorry if you don't fell comfortable with me saying that I won't do it anymore I promise" I say really worried because I didn't want her to fell uncomfortable.
"No TT  dont worry I don't fell uncomfortable it's just no one has ever been this nice to me I mean I'm ugly and fat and have no respect"
She said and it made me so sad she felt this way she is the most amazing person and she needs to know that I have made a new packed
To myself that I will make her know that she is amazing just the way she is.
" I can't believe u would say that about yourself you are the most beautiful and amazing person on this earth and also you are not fat idk were you got that from coz girl you are just perfect ok, I mean like you were practically sculpted by the gods like look at that ass sorry not the time but I want you to know your not ugly nor fat and definitely not disrespectful, your sensational" and with me saying that I felt a pair of warm lips on mine as we kiss lightly then Cheryl pulls back and kissed my cheek we then giggled and snuggled the rest of the ride.